Recent content by MaWalla99

1. MaWalla99

Post ROM[OFFICIAL][enchilada][10.0]**crDroid**[V6.16]

crDroid 7 is there, DC Dimming is still not there but I haven't forgotten it. It's just that I wanted to get the release out for now, so we have an up-to-date crDroid, then the features will come, so stay tuned!
  2. MaWalla99

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][11.0]**crDroid Android**[v7.6]

Can't say anything about Android Auto, but Face Unlock works just fine!
  3. MaWalla99

I remember, but crDroid 6 is more or less end-of-life now and I just wanted to make the december security patch available. Now I'll try to focus my Energy on getting crDroid 7 running somewhat usable on our devices. Then I can consider DC Dimming. As for the Gallery, idk yet. I'm fairly happy...
  4. MaWalla99

Didn't generate for some reason, but it really should only be the november security patch as noteworthy change ;)
  5. MaWalla99

Hey sorry for only replying now. I'll put it on my to-do list for the next update and try my best to add it then. :)
  6. MaWalla99

The last build was broken, I fixed it and the new version (there any minute now) will fix this, just flash it like an update :)
  7. MaWalla99

The change in size is due to OOS Cam and Gallery being included again :)
  8. MaWalla99

Sorry but I had to take the build down again... There is a really good chance that its broken, not allowing you to start. If you still wanna try it I'd love to hear feedback. Apart from that a build where I can be sure that it works for enchilada too will be up ASAP (but only in a few hours)
  9. MaWalla99

I had to do the upload again, because in the initial build that you couldn't download, face unlock was missing.
  10. MaWalla99

Post ROM[OFFICIAL][fajita][10.0]**crDroid**[V6.16]

Pico is recommended, I think that in fact everything else will cause you trouble. Also yes, it is arm64.
  11. MaWalla99

Yeah, the maintainers device died, so he can't work on it anymore. I'm however in the process of picking up the work and continue maintaining it.
  12. MaWalla99

Fortunately it doesn't, making things easier for people who use microG. So you'll have to flash them on your own.
  13. MaWalla99

Post [ROM]-[23.07.20]-Havoc-OS-3.7-[10.0.0_r40]-[Official]

Are there any news on encryption for Q yet? I'd love to upgrade to Havoc OS 3.0, because its super smooth and so far works very well for me, but without encryption I really don't want to...
  14. MaWalla99

Post [ROM]-[23.07.20]-Havoc-OS-3.7-[10.0.0_r40]-[Official]

I just sacrificed my phone for the sake of science. Attempting to encrypt on Havoc OS 3.0 causes the device to be unable to boot normally (instant reboot), recovery works though. In recovery I can still access my data, but even when restoring a Nandroid Backup with Havoc OS 2.9, It shortly...