Recent content by maxq1

1. maxq1

Post [APP] #mono_ FlipFont + Custom TTF Installer v2.1 for Samsung OneUI 1/2/3 [NO-ROOT]

thanks for these, guys! working now on an s21u. disabled all bixby related apps at the onset. had to reboot though to make this app work
  2. maxq1

Post General [AUBB] OFFICIAL STOCK FW-update(Odin) thread (04 Mar 21) GALAXY S21 Ultra SM-G998B

i dunno how people can judge batt life (good or bad) when the update was made available barely 48 hrs. i mean, how many batt cycles can you have in between that time frame, unless you do that 80/20 thing? per sammobile, the update for my region was available 28-Mar though that translates to...
  3. maxq1

Post General [AUBB] OFFICIAL STOCK FW-update(Odin) thread (04 Mar 21) GALAXY S21 Ultra SM-G998B

yep, Frija is best. you can try here too but it's kinda slow
  4. maxq1

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [App]Galaxy Max Hz (Refresh Rate Control, Quick Resolution Switcher, Force Lowest Hz on Screen-Off/AOD, Quick-Doze, Adaptive Mod and More)

really digging v 6.60! it seems shifting from max to 60 is more "aggressive" now. is it just coz the app is polling the screen refresh rate much faster? or is the app actually enforcing it on device the way it should be?
  5. maxq1

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [App]Galaxy Max Hz (Refresh Rate Control, Quick Resolution Switcher, Force Lowest Hz on Screen-Off/AOD, Quick-Doze, Adaptive Mod and More)

hmmm...batt life with this app is all good on my end. just disappointed at how sammy can advertize 10hz as min when it's not so :mad:
  6. maxq1

Post Question Disable samsung notes app

it's com.samsung.android.app.notes. you might want to disable the addon too: com.samsung.android.app.notes.addons
  7. maxq1

Post General Initial S21 Ultra impressions

you're on the SD version, guys? any overheating problems? seems there's a lot reported on Reddit. waiting for my carrier here in the Philippines to get this. getting a tab a too as part of the preorder freebies. excited but that overheating stuff is quite concerning. went with OnePlus after the...
  8. maxq1

Post General Yes, I've got the Chinese version of Xiaomi 11

got an s21 ultra coming in via my carrier's re-contracting offer. thinking of selling that and getting this while saving up. any overheating concerns on the mi 11 though? i'm seeing a lot of youtube reviews and reddit posts about their devices getting extremely hot, like this
  9. maxq1

Post [WINDOWS][TOOL]Fire Toolbox V14.0

was anyone able to update from 10.2 to 11.0 of the tool? just keep getting an error that it failed so i just clean installed 11.0.
  10. maxq1

Post [Tool][Utility][Win|Linux] Auto-formatting SDCard to Internal and SDCard storage

hope the attached helps. there is a manual procedures per OP though for those getting corrupted internal storage after running this, from a comment posted by A Bored Boy here try: renaming the internal sd card (via 3-dot menu) or; via adb shell again (cleaner, and my preferred solution)...
  11. maxq1

Post [WINDOWS][TOOL]Fire Toolbox V14.0

Thank you so much for this tool, @Datastream33 (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) Waiting on my next pay check to send you some love ;) Question on restoring Fire Launcher. If you do so, will you be able to toggle between that and other launchers?
  12. maxq1

Post [DUMP] X50 Pro Live Wallpapers & More

thank you so much for this, OP! fluidblack is so awesome on my aging OP6T!
  13. maxq1

Post [DEBLOAT] [OOS, Customs] Tomatot Debloater 4.1 (+++Battery, RAM, Privacy)

my modded 4.1-invisible worked good on my 6T using twrp 3.3.1-32 on oos 10.3.2. didn't need to mount /system in recovery & no missing emojis. for those who are missing emojis, just reflash your rom or flash that magisk module to restore. i think this was mentioned on this very thread. cheers...
  14. maxq1

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.3.7 OTA for OnePlus 6T

d/loadable now on oxy updater app. cheers, all!