Recent content by maxwen

1. M

Post OmniROM Android R (11) for Pi 4

I can only highly recommend that you simply stick with microG Google PlayStore will simply not work at the moment
  2. M

I can provide you a kernel Image for testing if you like Hit me up on TG for faster message turnaround
  3. M

1) There is no UI for ethernet in Android Just use DHCP or Google how to configure 2) It's AOSP license and some parts are GPL so it's pretty clear
  4. M

So I can only assume why you even have a thread on XDA then You just use this as a PR platform but not as a way to support developers and help others to gain the same knowledge that you have "XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who...
  5. M

Will look - thanks
  6. M

Nice - thanks - buit thats not 17.1 and 18.0 and also not rpi4 So still nobody can see what you actually include in the builds you share So why you refuse to help people educate themselves and allowing them to create their own builds to empower the developer base. Cause this is what we all want...
  7. M

BTW please drop me a note once you pushed your actual sources cause I am busy helping and educating folks here how they can build on their own. Cause THIS embraces the power of XDA way more then what you do
  8. M

#boring and not worth my time but you seem to have more then enough time so just go on and educate us And then share your device tree so we can see if you did credits there correctly
  9. M

There is no turn off screen - it will just blank VNC is WiFi only
  10. M

The device tree is the most important part - and you dont share that You must share kernel - so you dont have any choices there :) And I do Android longer then LOST even exists - so nice try but dont try to educate me about that :) And I will always give credit where credit is due - but its...
  11. M

Thanks for this
  12. M

I you mean with "HDMI settings" those lines in config.txt then I can tell you that they dont work with drm mode Can you try on any other monitor if this behaviour is specific to that monitor
  13. M

LOST ist a well known term - but if you cant get the joke I cant help you Dont start the blame game here - this leads to norhing You dont even share your device tree so nobody knows what you are doing anyway So you are just pissed that now everyone can build on its own You even said once was...
  14. M

Contact me at @maxwen on telegram - easier to discuss over there and we already have a pi group that you then can join
  15. M

If you can you can Building Android is not an easy thing so I wont even try to start trying to help you here unlessI can get the feeling you can find your own nose without telling me how :)