• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Maxx134

1. Maxx134

Post GUIDE: Make your V30 Faster and Smoother

I am using "Package disabler for LG" Here:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pdmdm.dmplay But I had to pay for it. It is working well and has some suggestions for bloatware, But I lost my sceeenshot option on pulldown taskbar, so I have to manually find which one it is. I will...
  2. Maxx134

Post Sprint slate 8 AQT80 HELP

The reason why it stayed stuck on that screen was because the app dis not get root permission. When you rooted with kingroot there is two toggles when you press 3dot menu at right corner. If you disable the toggles it does not give apps request root . You needed to leave it alone which is on as...
  3. Maxx134

Post [ROM] [N910P] [09-03-17] DtuxRom v9.0 (See in Xiaomi Redmi N8

Not sure what note 8 can offer when i can have what i want on this note 4... plus zero lemon battery really makes it last long. My wifey has note5 and its very pretty, but nothing there to make me want to change. By time this note 4 dies, my carrier Sprint may not have any replacements, and...
  4. Maxx134

since what you describe is not normal and involves system settings and your reboot menu, I would just "bite the bullet" and install fresh from start. It doesnt sound like something you can just fix. Also make sure the MD5 is correct on your downloads
  5. Maxx134

Very sorry to hear but we appreciate all your trouble and such a fantastic rom. Looking forward to trying your next masterpiece. :)
  6. Maxx134

I think my issue was the same on my first Note 4 and what I had to do was take the battery out and hold the power button for a good 30 seconds.. ---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ---------- Hopefully once it dies you know which store to go that can...
  7. Maxx134

Yeah. You gotta install the: STOCK_DEODEXED_DEBLOATED_PK1.zip If not, you just installing the V8 modest over nothing because you probably did advanced wipe and deleted the PK1. ---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ---------- Ok so I solve my lag issue...
  8. Maxx134

It was a day and the change was immediate once I installed , But I am giving this one a day to see if it slows down then know it wasn't the beast . Tomorrow I will reinstall the beast to see if it happens again but have had pop up about "smart card manager " not working, Wich hasn't...
  9. Maxx134

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this besides me , but the beast mode kernel is running slow and I thought it was GUI choices and other choices but I finally switch for the most full Kernel, and now I am not noticing any more lag , so I believe something was up with the beast mode...
  10. Maxx134

Hi! Thanks guys. I fixed my issue, but sorry I can't track the cause.. Normal reset not make a difference, But when I re-installed the Beast mode Kernel, I also wiped davlik cache, which made everything start up all over again. I believe it was the wipe., as I flashed the same kernel...
  11. Maxx134

Hey guys I just want to know if anyone else has experienced the screen stay on during a phone call. I know I must be overlooking something...
  12. Maxx134

Hey guys I am not sure if this issue was on my phone or just happened, But the screen does not shut off in a call.. Is there a setting for the "proximity sensors" somewhere? I did a search but haven't seen anything yet . Many thanks in advance.
  13. Maxx134

Thanks for the suggestions I applied the fixes yesterday. So on my third day and all my playing with features and installs and backups done , And I am really enjoying this rom... This will sound cliche, As I have and many have said this before on other threads, But this is the best my phone...
  14. Maxx134

I installed as directed to avoid problems like this. It really important also doing the full wipes before installing and doing so at least the recommended 3X. In a loaded rom like this one it will be difficult to know what happened due to whatever your configuration is, but on a clean install...
  15. Maxx134

So far all is working very well on this rom. Basic functionality is a bit faster than my other previous Roms and no issues at all with anything so far except I lost the tiny flashlight icon in the dropdown menu. I have not tested more advance functionality, but today I have been turning on and...