• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mb3030

1. M

Post Google financing question

no - google play gift cards do not work for hardware.
  2. M

Post Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Well I installed my intelliglass and I like it for the most part but it doesn't really fit that well with the Google tpu case (the one with the nexus logo on the back). The case pushes against the glass ever so slightly and makes the sides and corners come up some.
  3. M

intelliARMOR if i did not receive the e-mail about the protector needing to be revised, does that mean i received the corrected version? I got the protector early this week and i'm expecting my phone today. I'd like to apply the intelliarmor protector, but i'll wait if its cut wrong.
  4. M

Post Nexus 6P Shipping Waiting Room

Yes - This exact same thing happened to me. I was supposed to receive it yesterday with one day shipping. I called google and told them i want a refund for my next day shipping since it was not delivered in the 1 day promised time. I told them i would be fine with them crediting the...
  5. M

So my friend that ordered the same day as me with free shipping got his phone today. Mine with overnight shipping got delayed due to a sorting error and I won't get it until tomorrow. I find this so funny and ironic. I called Google and when I get the phone tomorrow I have to call them back and...
  6. M

So theoretically i'm supposed to get my phone today (64gb graphite) sent via next day. My friend's phone was supposed to be delivered tomorrow (from original estimate). Instead, his phone is on the truck and out for delivery today (so he is getting it within one day). Now FedEx claims that...
  7. M

so for those of you that remember i was talking about 1 day shipping vs free shipping and my order and my buddy's order getting here at the same time for the last two years? Well I think its going to happen again. Both of our 64gb graphites went to processing yesterday. Today his went to...
  8. M

Post AMOLED burn in

I'm not saying burn in can't happen just that it's not best to use a forum to gauge how often or how bad the burn in is. Also using a display model that's on almost all the time is also a really bad gauge.
  9. M

Post AMOLED burn in

it's going to depend greatly on your specific panel. My N6 has no burn in at all and i've had it since launch. I even tested it on the app used in the AP review and don't see any burn at all. Typically, people come to forums to complain about an issue. Not too many people go running to the...
  10. M

Post It's here!!!

They closed it for the same reason they will close this one; no placeholder threads.
  11. M

Ordered before live - 64gb graphite CC just charged but still pending. Del 10/30- 11/3 with overnight shipping to NY
  12. M

It just kept fingerprints and oil on the glass. The fingerprints would add up and create a kind of film that is fairly difficult to wipe off. You have to actually use some moisture to get the prints off and rub for quite a bit. It's really annoying because if you didn't have a chance to clean...
  13. M

so i received supershieldz one. Looks ok i guess lol - still ordered the intellishield. I dont know which one i'll end up keeping on but last year the orzly one was a fingerprint magnet. I'm hoping one of these will be better.
  14. M

I've been mostly observing this thread (people watching is fun lol). Anyways, i wanted to chime in on the next day shipping vs free shipping issue people have been talking about. Last year with the 6 and the year before that with the 5 i paid for next day shipping. I received my order the...
  15. M

Post How 499$ are 649€?

I would also be willing to help out fellow XDAers. I would want to do it through some kind of official channel however so i don't get scammed. I would be willing to post on e-bay for example with no mark up and let you buy it ( you would have to cover my e-bay costs however - so i don't know...