• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by mbrian27

1. mbrian27

Post Android Q Discussion

That's exactly what I ended up doing, took a while but it was worth it!
  2. mbrian27

Post Android Q Discussion

I think I'm realizing now that I'm the only one on the planet having an issue with lock/unlock sounds not working, and the sound when I plug in my phone is different since updating. Came from beta 6, updated to official 10, noticed the issues. Installed 10 clean with fastboot, didn't restore...
  3. mbrian27

Post Magisk v19

I don't really understand what's happening on my end then, I have the latest Canary Magisk version and I'm hiding Google Pay and Google Play Services, but I still get a message about the phone being rooted.
  4. mbrian27

Post Computer not recognizing phone

This. I had a similar issue and ended up uninstalling the drivers in device manager, then plugging the phone back in so the drivers could be downloaded again. Worked like a charm.
  5. mbrian27

Post [ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL][Oneplus3] PixelExperience 9.0 AOSP/CAF[11/07/19]

Alert slider is not very important to me, so my vote is to give us the goods [emoji106]
  6. mbrian27

Is there any way to change change lock screen weather from Celsius to Fahrenheit?
  7. mbrian27

This is the perfect rom, only thing I'm missing is App Ops and volume keys to switch songs with screen off, but I'm loving the genuine Pixel feel. Great job!
  8. mbrian27

Post [ROM]-[23.07.20]-Havoc-OS-3.7-[10.0.0_r40]-[Official]

The option to disable the status bar on the lock screen isn't working for me on the latest build. Clean flashed, as always. Was working on the previous build. Anyone else?
  9. mbrian27

SKULSHADY any idea why the date and upcoming alarm on the lock screen is shortened and off-center? It happens no matter what clock app I try, and no matter how large or small I have the font and display size. I don't think it was like that until the option to change the lock screen clock font...
  10. mbrian27

The file name for the volte removal zip [emoji23][emoji23]??
  11. mbrian27

I don't think Facebook plays nice with any 9.0 rom yet. Anyone know why the date on the lock screen is shortened so much? I'm on the latest build, but on earlier builds it showed the full date instead of abbreviating it.
  12. mbrian27

Just updated from the initial release yesterday. Having an issue that I don't see anyone else mentioning. Clean flashed the rom multiple times using different official open gapps packages (super, aroma, nano) but no matter what, I can't get any root apps to work unless I don't install gapps...
  13. mbrian27

Does anyone use gestures in Nova Launcher Prime to lock the screen using the root option? On all P roms I've tried, I'm never asked for root access by Nova and I can only use screen lock if I choose accessibility service or device admin. Anyone else?
  14. mbrian27

Post [ROM] [10.0.0] Nitrogen OS Beta

Nothing of the sort, and stock kernel. Oh well.
  15. mbrian27

Post [ROM] [10.0.0] Nitrogen OS Beta

On the latest build, settings force closes for me after tapping on Connected Devices. Happened in a few earlier builds also, but had been fixed recently. Anyone else?