Recent content by McFy

1. McFy

Post Now what?

That’s me who owe you that and more. Yes I ofc can see from your point of view and that’s why I went back on the forums, I got emails and more so I realized I got the phone since enough time for you to think I might have forgotten you, Thanks for your message it’s really appreciated!
  2. McFy

Post Now what?

Hey guys sorry for not updating you, I don’t want to tell my private life but my gf have health problems and it made me busy driving her/ spend time with her, I definitely didn’t forget you and am in touch with the project, I achieved to boot but lot of stuffs are broken; zenfone 3 have now new...
  3. McFy

Post Now what?

hello everyone, I bought the device and got it today, I downloaded stock rom, kernel sources and flashed twrp on it, I did a first build for this device but it didn't boot. Don't ask any ETA as I will not be able to tell the amount of work until I get something working. I will share with you...
  4. McFy

Post Search for developer (Custom ROM)

I found an used Asus ZenFone 3 zoom for 100€ on a french website although it have screen burning but that doesn't matter for developement. It's a demo unit although it have an IMEI. I am just checking with the seller if that device have everything to make me able to dev on (a bootloader that can...
  5. McFy

Mod edit - deleted
  6. McFy

Post [ROM][A320FL/F/Y] H-ROM S9 PORT V2.0 [Pie][OneUI][64 bits][Treble]

And you to XDA rules. You have to be polite and I have a tip for you, you should make more clear messages if you really wish help or to report something. In order not to be ignored make sens in your messages and stay respectful. Wood Man could you maybe clean the thread please
  7. McFy

I think it's the moment to go ahead I will ask the persons interested into buying me one unit to send me money through paypal at the following link: Mod edit - deleted as Family or Friend to avoid as much as possible fees. On the message of the donation say your XDA nickname and add yourself...
  8. McFy

Maybe it's time to create an online pool where everyone can give some money. I can create one and if we never hit the money needed I will refund everyone. You can trust me I won't do anything to smear my name. If I create one I am open to know which method to collect money is the best like: -...
  9. McFy

Post [TREBLE][9.0][arm64] Project Treble for Galaxy A3 2017 V1.0

What an awesome work again! Glad to not be alone developing for this device anymore my friend :)
  10. McFy

Post [EXYNOS][GalaxyNote4][N910C/U/H/S/L/K][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 6/30/2023

You again achieved an awesome work ! Keep it up ;)
  11. McFy

Post [ROM][A320FL/F/Y] LineageOS 16.0

Thanks for your try/report For your wifi script the thing is that I do the same thing in ramdisk : on property:sys.boot_completed=1 insmod /modules/qca_cld/qca_cld_wlan.ko
  12. McFy

That's not a problem, I do this project for free as learning purpose and not for money even if I am really thankful to the donators ;) As always you can try to dirty flash but if you end having unespected bugs you must clean install. I am still not sure to do RR but I know this is waited by...
  13. McFy

Safetynet doesn't pass because I didn't found an A3 fingerprint working yet, using some other's phone one work but it's not the proper fix so I continue to search. AOD is on low brightness because it yet use a lot of battery. Glad to heard this :) Sure my paypal is : PayPal.me/McFy49
  14. McFy

You can as well remove device/samsung/exynos7870-common/product/livedisplay.mk
  15. McFy

Hello everyone I'd like to share a build today and a new plan of releases. changelog : - April Security Patch - Updated LineageOS sources - Added custom updates over the air (OTA) - Boosted mic gain I plan to share like 2 builds a week, on tuesday and friday. I will do my best to...