Recent content by mcg1949

1. M

Post [ROM][8.1.0][VoLTE][Leeco max2] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r4]

I've not skills to answer I'm very sorry but I'm a simple user and not a developer. Kind regards Miquel
  2. M

Many Thanks for your information Many thanks for your information. For me, this ROM continues stable!!!! Very Good
  3. M

Just for one day!!! I've installed Pixel Experience 10.0 (Android 9.0), about 10 days ago. I'm using exclusively Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram and photos and phone calls. My Lemax 2 is 2 years old, and battery is not the same of the first days. I configured Digital Wellbeing for...
  4. M

I'm sorry, but I have no answer I'm sorry, but I have no answer because I have not installed this new ROM Kind regards
  5. M

Link incorrect This link does not work, but you can find the link for Lemax2 (x2) here https://sourceforge.net/projects/pixelexperiencelemax2/ Regards
  6. M

I've have not installed having magsik and xposed I'm very sorry but I've have not installed having magsik and xposed Kind regards
  7. M

Post [twrp] [3.2.3] [doogee y300] [2018-07-25]

Impossible to install TWRP 3.2.2 or 3.2.3 on DOOGEE Y300 FIRST OF ALL MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK DONE !!!!!! But I've tried several times and ALLWAYS with the same result: phone bricked trying to install the package: mounting 'data' (Invalid argument). I've read that is a problem of type of...
  8. M

I'm not usin last update, but version 20180407-1845-OFFICIAL I'm using the phone from 08:00 to 00 :00 (16 hours) + from 08:00 to 16:00 (next day). Total of 24 hours using WhastApp, Telegram, Twitter, Gmail, Facebook, GoogleCamera, Reading newspapers, receiving, watching a sending photos and...
  9. M

GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V7-Final.apk GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V7-Final.apk ---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ---------- GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V7-Final.apk
  10. M

New USER: Greetings for everybody (i beg your pardon for my english!!!) Hellow everyone. I'm 68 years old, from Spain and i'm only a simple user. I only may help telling you my experiences with this ROM. My phone is a Device: LeEco Le Max 2 (x820/6gb RAM)[x829 min the box] ROM: Pixel...