• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Mcgreygor

1. M

Post [ROM] OctaviOS [2.6] [OFFICIAL] [11.0] [GSI]

hello guys! i was trying to follow codebræker but when i get to "3. flash TWRP: fastboot flash ramdisk_recovery twrp_p10_lite_0.6_test .img" i get this error fastboot flash ramdisk_recovery twrp_p10_lite_0.6_test.img Sending 'ramdisk_recovery' (24954 KB) OKAY [ 0.676s] Writing...
  2. M

Post P10 Lite Hardbrick (can't dload, erecovery, flash recovery,etc...)

ok everything worked! i restored my phone to emui 8 and have bootloader unlocked and then i had my custom rom!
  3. M

OK IT WORKED! i have shorted the MB and potatoNV gave me a new code! now i'll go back to HWOTA
  4. M

hey guys! @speedson ! i was trying to unbrick the phone with hwota method and upgrade to emui 8. so everything was working until the script blocked my bootloader and i forgot MY CODE (FFS!!!) now i cannot even use dc unlocker cause the program recognize my phone as emui 8 and i need emui 5 to...
  5. M

Thread smartwatch for runner

Hello guys! i am about to buy a smartwatch but i really don't know which one to buy. I'm a runner with a pixel 3a as a smartphone. my needs: -high precision GPS -offline spotify (if possible) or at least 8gb/16gb for offline music -running mode for route tracking -bluetooth for my headphones...
  6. M

Post [ROM][10.0][FALCON] LineageOS 17.0 [UNOFFICIAL][10/12/2019]

@RohanHasabe8 googldrive link is dead!? hope you will fix it soon :)
  7. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G Exynos

OK thanks! but i mean is that a problem regards "quality of life"/ "daily use" in your opinion? thanks man
  8. M

hello guys! :) i have a question voLTE and voWIFI is NOT working on s10e right? is that a problem regards "quality of life"/ "daily use" in your opinion? thanks a lot!
  9. M

Thanks again guys! i would like to use google camera on my s10e (with lineage 18.1 of course and gapps installed), what you suggest me to do? :) have a good day
  10. M

hello guys! thanks all and @Linux4 for the great job! i have a question! i already used lineage with different smartphones with no problem would you suggest this rom for a "s10e" for basic daily use? i mean: whatsapp, telegram, tik tok, youtube, gmail, google chrome (that's it basically) no root...
  11. M

Post [ROM][10.0][FALCON] LineageOS 17.0 [UNOFFICIAL][10/12/2019]

Thanks a lot man! but still! not enough space error while trying to install gapps immediately after installing ROM (twrp)
  12. M

yep, same issue now...i can't offline charge my phone red blinking and the phone goes OFF i can only use fastboot mode with usb plugged in
  13. M

@speedson would you like to do a teamviewer session to my computer? and a telegram videocall to see the phone? what you think?
  14. M

Hey man! thanks again for reply the command "fastboot reboot recovery" actually exist, and works with many models, but not all of them with the p10 lite, it works: fastboot reboot recovery Rebooting into recovery OKAY [ 0.018s] Finished. Total time: 0.034s the...
  15. M

Thanks Man! but i already tried with that twrp image it doesn't work...it always say: fastboot flash recovery twrp_p10_lite_0.4.img Sending 'recovery' (24954 KB) OKAY [ 0.656s] Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: 'partition length get...