Recent content by Mchasard

1. M

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS-18.1 [tissot]

I'm actually under official 17.1 ...is the unofficial build 18.1 enough stable to be use as daily build please?
  2. M

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for the Nextbit Robin

I just saw that diary isn't synchronisée with m'y Google account... Am i the only Guy?
  3. M

Post [ROM][10.0.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1[tissot]

I have some issue with digital keys from m'y bank applications i can't no more actvate it... It worked before ...
  4. M

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for the Nextbit Robin

Thanks for this new Android 11 version for this device ...is there an expand menu to reboot on recovery mode ?
  5. M

Post [ROM][11.0][tissot] Pixel Experience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Yes sorry I was talking about A B partition... So for the install it is automatically good set ?
  6. M

Post [ROM][11.0][tissot] Pixel Experience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Please could we consider this rom enough stable for daily use ? Gapps is included into the zip? The install is particular for the two slot ?
  7. M

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS-18.1 [tissot]

Hi I'm actually under lineage os 17 ...just would like to known if the Install process is the same without care with different slot like los17 Thanks in advance
  8. M

Post [ROM][10.0][FALCON] Superior OS [Phoenix][UNOFFICIAL][20/02/2020]

Is this ROM still alive ? Is there an update preview please ?
  9. M

Post [ROM][JB-4.1.2] JB Mini Project | Release 4 | 22/05/13 | Bugfree | RELEASED

I recently retrieve my x10 mini device and install this rom jb 4.1.2 ...I have 2 troubles no way to play YouTube videos with default browser And some packages under playstore can't be install I have the Naa kernel 06 or in the preconisations you talk about Naa kernel 05 Is it due to the kernel...
  10. M

Post Anyone working on LineageOS 17 support?

Thanks for this Info's... Really interesting to update to lineage 17 if it could be use for daily driver
  11. M

Post [ROM][10.0][FALCON] Superior OS [Phoenix][UNOFFICIAL][20/02/2020]

Hi should we update for this ROM please?
  12. M

Post Aosp r3 android 11 beta

How is this rom is it functional please and how to install it? I'm under lineage os 17
  13. M

On my side the sound by call appears bad according to my friends... Am I the only guy? Even with the last built dd 18/09 it's the same
  14. M

Post [KERNEL][N/O/P]Pop kernel

Of course i'n interested ...i'm actually under lineageos 9....
  15. M

Hi till the last update it seems that I encounter some issues with phone call ...loosing connection or pass to waiting status very strange...