Recent content by McJohn.br

1. McJohn.br

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][P/Q/R] RevengeOS | Xiaomi Redmi 4/4x [SANTONI]

That's right what you say. That's what I also noticed 3-5 days ago. The phone has a delay in commands. But so far the phone has worked fluid. Anyway, I do not want to talk about CrDroid on this subject. All the best.
  2. McJohn.br

I tried different ROMs. Eventually I stopped at CrDroid. Android 11. I recommend it to you . It's a pretty good ROM. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-official-10-0-11-0-12-0-crdroidandroid-6-x-7-x-8-x-santoni-stable.4176461/
  3. McJohn.br

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0-11.0-12.1] crDroidAndroid 6.x-7.x-8.x [SANTONI][STABLE]

[MarvavCZE said I installed it 2 days ago and gotta say, it's pretty good. It is very responsive and battery life improved for me in comparison to the latest android 11 crdroid.] I also use version crDroidAndroid-11.0-20211108-santoni-v7.12.zip . I downloaded version...
  4. McJohn.br

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0-11.0-12.1] crDroidAndroid 6.x-7.x-8.x [SANTONI][STABLE]

Did you find something wonderful on this ROM? Does it stand out with anything ?
  5. McJohn.br

I've tried several ROMs myself. Previously I had Havoc 2.x. I do not like Roms with basic settings
  6. McJohn.br

I installed CrDroid 7.11. I used it for almost a month ! I liked it ! It had several flaws, such as: The light oscillates between 25% and 50% every 20-30 seconds . In the evening we activated the "Do not deraja/Sleep" option. That didn't work. Notifications were heard, when I was receiving...
  7. McJohn.br

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0] LineageOS 16.0 [santoni]

I installed lineage 18 right now. It's a very simple ROM to settings. Basic! I don't like it. I only used it for an hour. I'm going to go back to CrDroid. :(
  8. McJohn.br

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][TEN] Havoc-OS 3.x [SANTONI][STABLE]

We stayed at Havoc 2.7. This month I downloaded several Open Gapps versions. Each version generates another defect. With a version, we lost the GPS signal, if the screen was turned off. With another version, the phone was hot. With another version, APK WhatsApp, he could not make...
  9. McJohn.br

I use the red fox 10. Here you have the option to delete everything, or partly.
  10. McJohn.br

I opened a thread here. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/the-best-santoni-rom-of-2020.4219125/ And I'm looking for a ROM that works acceptable. So far no one was able to find in the perfect solution, which no one give an answer ! .
  11. McJohn.br

I don't have a real solution to your problem. The only solution I found ... another social network! :(
  12. McJohn.br

WhatsApp will close soon. I, along with many friends, made an account on Telegram.
  13. McJohn.br

I don't know how the word "overclocked" translates. But surely tomorrow I'll have another ROM installed. Maybe Cr Droid 6, maybe Havoc 3, or Xcalibur. Looking ...