Recent content by mcongrove

1. M

Post [COMPETITION] Drag Racing - CONTEST WINNER! - 1.1 Update Published

Perhaps it's that he uses the nitro sooner than me. But I also noticed something else a little odd. Start the race, and don't shift up. The AI car stays with you for a good while; if you start shifting up only to keep him in view, you'll notice that he finishes around the 26 second mark (or so)...
  2. M

Is it just me, or is there a bit of a cheat when it comes to nitro? When I first started playing my nitro was lacking compared to the AI, and one time I didn't use the nitro. It seemed like, because I didn't, the AI didn't either. The next race I used the nitro, and as soon as I did the AI used...
  3. M

Post [COMPETITION] BiteBook - Fish Logging

BiteBook Now Available You can now download the BiteBook iPhone app from the App Store. See the link at the top of this thread. From within the iPhone app, click the settings icon in the top-right and then click "Download BiteBook on Pebble" to get the Pebble watch app. Feedback is welcome...
  4. M

I know that we're competition and all, but this is really cool :good:
  5. M

v1.0 - Complete Development of the first version of BiteBook is completed. The iPhone application is currently under review by Apple and should be available in the App Store within the next week. With that consideration, I will not be providing any more daily development updates on this thread...
  6. M

Post [COMPETITION] Food Trucks - 1.0 on Pebble App Store

What cities are you supporting? I just moved to Austin and could use a method for navigating the 10,000,000 trucks here.
  7. M

Reserved
  8. M

v1.0 - Project Status Updates August 14th :confused: Just before I submitted an entry to this contest I came across an open source module for integrating the Pebble SDK into the Appcelerator platform. I took a look at it and played around a bit with the integration, but since I'm not an...
  9. M

Thread [COMPETITION] BiteBook - Fish Logging

BiteBook.net Apple App Store Download Pebble App Store Download GitHub Source yrLhZICef_8 Application Overview BiteBook is a simple fish logging application. When you're out on the boat, hanging over the railing of a jetty, or trying to paddle your kayak, getting your phone out of...