• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mdelleman

1. M

Post [KERNEL MODULES] [4.4/4.4.1] Screen Dimmer, Fast Charge

What widget is that showing the charging amps??
  2. M

Post [MOD] AppRadio Unchained - Full mirroring for Pioneer AppRadio 2 and 3

Damn this is what I thought. I have 2 Nexus 5's so I will give pairing both of those a try and see what I can come up with. The dream of having an Android stick dedicated while still keeping handsfree on my phone may die unless there is another way someone knows of? I remember someone talking...
  3. M

Thanks. Will this work on the AppRadio 2? I assume each device remembers so it doesn't need to be done each time?
  4. M

Android HDMI Stick Handsfree I remember reading somewhere in this thread that someone found a way to use an Android HDMI stick as well as have their phone connected handsfree through the AppRadio unit. I have tried to search the thread with no luck. Anyone out there remember what post/page it...
  5. M

Do you have the original Pioneer App installed? Uninstall it and install ARU after. Both are signed with the same code so only 1 can be installed at the same time is how I understand it.
  6. M

I would love if this was implemented some how. I need to keep a lock on my phone for work so having it disabled while plugged into the AppRadio would save me a lot of hassle!
  7. M

Just thought i'd list out my setup in case it may help anyone out there. Nexus 5 running 4.4.2 with Franco Kernel SlimPort adapter - https://www.dx.com/p/cy-mh-040-slimport-mydp-to-hdmi-hdtv-adapter-for-google-lg-nexus-4-optimus-g-pro-qh582-asus-padfone-231675#.U5sbAfldXeo HDMI Cable -...
  8. M

Awesome! I have made a donation - Confirmation number: ****1450N1470593G Hoping that the app will also work on the AppRadio 2 - DA110 ? Looking forward to testing!!! (-:
  9. M

Thanks for all your hard work on this Area51. I just picked up an AppRadio 2 and am very excited about the development of a standalone app. I am willing and able to help build a forum so you can focus on the app. Let me know what you think over PM.
  10. M

Post Used Blue Angel for sale - Siemens SX66

Just an update on the Blue Angel. I am currently in negotiations with 'Who-m3'.
  11. M

Post Used Blue Angel for sale - Siemens SX66

50 USD obo and i wil ship anywhere as long as the buyer pays the full cost to ship.
  12. M

Thread Used Blue Angel for sale - Siemens SX66

Phone is used and has a few nicks and scratches but otherwise works well. Is running a 6.5 ROM right now. Comes with the charging pod. Anyone interested?
  13. M

Post [Nov 4th, 2008] NotATreoFan's v5 Series of ROMs (8 Versions) [Swan Song]

There is an updated version of the HTC Title bar cab here. http://mbarvian.freehostia.com/2008/10/22/all-extracted-opaljade-applications-cab-and-oem-package-included/ It has a bit of a different look than the one in your rom and the battery seems to update when I use this one. The current...
  14. M

Post [Nov 4th, 2008] NotATreoFan's v5 Series of ROMs (8 Versions) [Swan Song]

Rom is great as always. Only thing I noticed so far was that there is a newer version of the large title bar. Could you please include this in your V5 final? You can find it MBavarians Opal thread.