• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mdfzhi

1. mdfzhi

Post [KERNEL][5.0]TOO LAZY TO PICK FANCY NAME FOR THE KERNEL[20161029]

Try to use some otg mount helper from the playstore. The fstab that hadles otg mount in the ramdisk are default to fat mounting so it might not work with ntfs on its own.
  2. mdfzhi

If flash drive then it should. If hdd then obviously wont work without external power source.
  3. mdfzhi

It's should already be supported. I've already enabled ntfs read/write.
  4. mdfzhi

Faux sound control depends on specific sound chip which I'm sure zf5 didn't have. I'm not interested in overclock because the phone already fast and hot as it is now, more interested in underclock or undervolt, but so far haven't got any positive results. The Intel cpu code are harder to read...
  5. mdfzhi

those app checks for enforce mode when its launched or always when its opening? if only at launch then i can modify the script to wait abit, maybe wait 30 seconds to reenable permisive mode. should be enough time to just launch. if most of those apps checks all the time when its running then...
  6. mdfzhi

enforce mode will make the signal bug appear again. frankly if its me and a stupid game alienate its player so much, not allowing root and whatsnot then i'll just uninstall it and bring my business elsewhere. cpu freq will be at max after boot. it will stay at max for 5 to 10 minutes then after...
  7. mdfzhi

Yes. Hotplugging doesn't play well with Intel cpu because we only got 2 physical cpu but the hotplug driver see it as 4 due to turboboost. Most of the time it only disables the turboboost and not the physical cpu itself so no actual power reduce happening.
  8. mdfzhi

uploaded new version. should be stable and faster now. no more reboot and stuttering.
  9. mdfzhi

already working to fix it. next update will remove the autosmp hotplugging and use hotplug cpu governor instead. temporary workaround to avoid random rebooting in current kernel is to disable autosmp hotplug in kernel adiutor.
  10. mdfzhi

your sdcard already mounted when booting. something is making the phone unmounted it automatically. 09-10 12:03:16.213 D/DirectVolume( 188): Volume MicroSD /mnt/media_rw/MicroSD partition 179:51 removed 09-10 12:03:16.213 D/Vold ( 188): Volume MicroSD state changing 4 (Mounted) -> 5...
  11. mdfzhi

give more details, and log.... without any details or log there wont be any fix. 1- rom 2- what capacity of sdcard 3- what format of scard, fat, exfat etc 4- does the sdcard work with other kernel and/or rom 5- give logcat and dmesg.. install any logcat app, reboot, if sdcard not automount...
  12. mdfzhi

compiled and uploaded new version. hopefully fixed the dreaded signal loss issue. init.d scripts should also working as it should be now. be careful with some roms that put crap tonnes of bloated init.d script. don't came whining about unstable, reboot or freeze if you didnt clean those script...
  13. mdfzhi

does this phone have isssue with signal for anyone? i lived in area where mobile signal arent very good. seems like after singnal loss, something is keeping the phone awake and made it super hot. same issue when i'm still using stock 5.0 rom and kernel. does anyone know if any rom or kernel...