Recent content by MДЯCЦSДИT

1. MДЯCЦSДИT

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10.2 Preview Builds for Samsung Epic 4G

Oh wow, this phone isn't dead yet. Glad to see that the CM team is still keeping the Epic alive.
  2. MДЯCЦSДИT

Post [KERNEL] [TUNA] [3.0.80+] [4.2.x] [SKL v256 - KUBO r50^] [30/05] AK

Oops, I must have missed it Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. MДЯCЦSДИT

Anarkia: just in case you didn't see my post, I'll quote i Again, it would probably be best to add a sysfs entry so you can toggle it in trickstermod.
  4. MДЯCЦSДИT

That is why I suggested a sysfs toggle for it. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  5. MДЯCЦSДИT

Anarkia, you should add a sysfs entry to turn off cpu1 with screen off regardless of the governor (in the same spot where the screen off max freq is). Here is an example, but you probably want to make it toggle-able via sysfs so you can enable and disable it in trickstermod...
  6. MДЯCЦSДИT

Post [WIP]MIUI.us Weekly Release-MIUIV4.1 for Toroplus-Sprint GNEX 2.10.26/Miui.us Toolbox

As far as I can remember, because of the directory change in 4.2, it uses a different sdcard (one directory below 4.1's) so you can't see 4.1 sdcard files in the 4.2 recovery because it is one directory above.
  7. MДЯCЦSДИT

Post [WIP]MIUI.us Weekly Release-MIUIV4.1 for Toroplus-Sprint GNEX 2.10.26/Miui.us Toolbox

You'd still have to port it over and add in the necessary hooks. Git isn't magic :P Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  8. MДЯCЦSДИT

Post Audio Enhancement

This belongs in Q&A, this has nothing to do with development. OT: All of the audio mods are essentially just equalizer presets, so just use a media player with an eq or DSP manager on roms that include it.
  9. MДЯCЦSДИT

I used 2.9 Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  10. MДЯCЦSДИT

Did you boot up between the flashes? Like flash v4, boot v4, flash v5, boot v5? This will be fixed in the next update most likely.
  11. MДЯCЦSДИT

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5qQcfMWfCYuUjdMOTE5RS1kSUE/edit?usp=sharing Everything works except there isn't a dialer/contacts app Edit: for dialer/contacts, do a dirty flash over v4 for now. I will fix this later.
  12. MДЯCЦSДИT

I will, I don't have you on talk though :P
  13. MДЯCЦSДИT

Five minutes later... http://i.imgur.com/S8oUrn4.png
  14. MДЯCЦSДИT

Post [ROM] ATOM-422 [06-22] major update

People here still believe that quadrant actually represents anything? I've gotten 5000 on my 3 year old phone... Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  15. MДЯCЦSДИT

Post [ROM] BlackBean8 by TeamBaked 3-18

Is there a copy of the gapps anywhere? Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2