Recent content by Mecroob

1. M

Post [Q] How to reset to stock firmware (force upgrade) Huawei Mate 10 Lite (RNE-L21)

Because I just came by the tool I used: It is called Huawei Multi-Tool: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-huawei-multi-tool-v8-by-team-mt.3523923/
  2. M

Post [Q] How to reset to stock firmware (force upgrade) Huawei Mate 10 Lite (RNE-L21)

I mostly used this site: Link Additionally, there is some tool, which includes a lot of Huawei stock ROMs. Unfortunately, I can't find it anymore. But maybe you have some luck googling.
  3. M

Post [Wear OS App] Enable Google Pay in unsupported countries using Permanent Proxy!

Can't use Google Pay message in Wear OS app So, I now managed to add a functioning card on my phone (it has NFC now) and enabled the Wear OS app on my watch. I can add the card on my watch but now the message "Can't use Google pay Google pay hasn't launched in this location yet. Check again...
  4. M

Post [Wear OS App] Enable Google Pay in unsupported countries using Permanent Proxy!

With the US account it is working, thanks! I can finally see the Google Pay app. Now I can also see it in the settings. It didn't show when it was disabled. Unfortunately, I doesn't allow me to pay with my Transferwise account, eventhough Transferwise states it should work. But my phone doesnt...
  5. M

Ok thanks, then I will reset the watch and set it up with the US account and afterwards add my main account. Interestingly, I don't see the Google Pay app in the menu settings-apps-system apps.
  6. M

Thanks a lot for this app! Unfortunately, I am still having problems enabling Google Pay. I created my own proxy in the US at google cloud platform and confirmed it is working fine. I added it to Permanent Proxy and the External IP is confiming it is connected (shows the IP of the proxy). I...
  7. M

I finally figured it out. I was on Android 7 before deleting the system partiton. I didn't know there is such a big difference partitionwise between Android 7 and 8 and I always tried to flash an Android 8 image. Flashing an Android 7 image worked. Then I could update to Andorid 8 via stock...
  8. M

Thread [Q] How to reset to stock firmware (force upgrade) Huawei Mate 10 Lite (RNE-L21)

Hello, I wanted to flash Lineage OS 15.1 on my Huawei Mate 10 Lite (RNE-L21). I have an unlocked bootloader and TWRP 3.1.1-0 (OpenKirin Edition, from here: Link). Unfortunately, when only wanting to do a factory reset prior to the Lineage OS install, I accidentally wiped my system partition...
  9. M

Thread Data rescue for d626 with broken digitizer

Hey guys, I have a problem with the HTC Desire d626 of my girlfriend. She broke her digitizer, so the touchscreen doesn't work anymore. She asked me to rescue her data but unfortunately she didn't turn on neither MTP, ADB nor OEM-Unlock. She has not rooted her phone or installed a custom...
  10. M

Thread Z3C won't boot after Headphone Jack replacement

My headphone jack was broken so I opened the phone and replaced it with a new one (https://www.amazon.de/dp/B06XCLKX28/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502455538&sr=8-1&keywords=z3+compact+audio+jack). When I put everything together I forgot to connect my screen at first. After turning the phone on I...
  11. M

Post BigPart Repartition Upgrade and Resource Center

Can't flash TWRP bigpart (edit:solved) Hey guys, I have problems flashing the TWRP bigpart. Flashing the standard TWRP (2.6.3) was working perfectly via the bootloader. But when I open the recovery and want to install the bigpart upgrade (R_A_H_TWRPv2_6_3_BigPart_selinux) there is an error. I...