Recent content by Medeon

1. M

Post [ROM][11][Davinci][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

O.T.A. updates is not working as it should be. What does work is downloading the update, but I can't install it. Is there anybody else encountering this problem? Is there a workaround for this issue? Or to what file location does it download the update, so I can manually update from twrp?
  2. M

Post [ROM][10.0][davinci] PE BS [Hasty] [2020/06/04]

No, I've got a relatively long batterylife with PE+ and hasty kernel, however I do not recomment this ROM since it has not been updated since June the 5th.
  3. M

Post [BETA] Greenify 4.7.5, 10.11.2019

That's sad :crying: It is a super useful tool to reduce battery drainage. Is the playstore app alsoo discontinued?
  4. M

Post [BETA] Greenify 4.7.5, 10.11.2019

What ever happened to Greenify as a Magisk module? I can't find it in the download section anymore.
  5. M

Post Google Camera by Urnyx05

I've tried the latests Gcam's 7.3.018 version 1.8 & 1.7 from Urnyx, both work except from the video function, it force closes when I try to switch to video. Does anybody else experience this bug? My device is the Xiaomi mi 9t/ Redmi K20.
  6. M

Post [GCAM 7.x][Astro, Telephoto, wide lens, and 48MP mod][MIUI 11,12 Q][1/28/2020]

I've tried the latests Gcam's 7.3.018 version 1.8 & 1.7 from Urnyx, both work except from the video function, it force closes when I try to switch to video. Does Anybody know of a version that is completely or almost bugless?
  7. M

Post [ROM][10.0][davinci] Pixel Experience [ten-plus][2020/08/24] by Ray

Exactly, that's why I switched tot EvolulutionX. In my experience it's much better.
  8. M

Don't worry, there will be an update someday now, but it's taking longer then expected and the developers are anoyed by all the eta requests.:laugh:
  9. M

In 2024 according to the developer on Telegram.:rolleyes:
  10. M

Post LazyFlasher: Is it necessary to successfully flash ROMS?

I didn't fix anything, just decided to not to flash LazyFlasher, by following the advise given by Aserar in post #2 on this thread. I am currently on the Pixel Experience rom and I didn't need Lazyflasher to get it running on my phone.
  11. M

You always need to unlock your bootloader first to flash anything on your device. Anything accept official MIUI upgrades. That's basic information. Once you've done that, follow the instructions in the OP.
  12. M

Would you recommend flashing 'no verity force encrypt' (or Lazyflasher) after flashing MIUI 11 or isn't it necessary?
  13. M

My device is a Xiaomi MI 9t (global), I am currently on LOS and I want to go back to stock. The Chinese MIUI 11 stock rom is suppost to be for the REDMI K20. Can I flash this particular stock rom to my 9t device without bricking my device?
  14. M

There is no MIUI 11 ROM version for my Xiaomi MI 9T device in there, only MIUI 10 (Android 9):confused: