Recent content by medicjunKie

1. medicjunKie

Post [PHOTOS] Post Your Pictures and Videos & Share Your 4.4.1 I mean 4.4.2 experiences!

Coca Cola :) 4.4.1 Sent from my Nexus 5
  2. medicjunKie

Post [Q] Updated to 4.4.2 And want to go back to 4.4 camera.apk

And plus, the Camera. apk wasn't the only modified file ;)
  3. medicjunKie

Thread Stuck while sideloading 4.4.1

phew, nevermind. /n00b
  4. medicjunKie

Post LG myTouch [e739] Development

The point is that people get to post their homescreen. Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
  5. medicjunKie

Why would you go back to Recovery after a Factory Reset? Pretty pointless, IMO. But that's okay, noob issues i suppose. Anyways, since you can't get into Recovery or you apparently don't know how to do it flash sdk. Simplest option to get your phone back i suppose.
  6. medicjunKie

Oh look, you liked it Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
  7. medicjunKie

Mind sharing that wallpaper you have in your lock screen? Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
  8. medicjunKie

Lies. Or maybe me flirting with the girl on the phone helped get my replacement in 24hours? The didn't ask for serial number or nothing, once they sent me the replacement THEN I had to send my old phone back. Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
  9. medicjunKie

Call T-Mobile. Tell them an update from them bricked your phone. Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
  10. medicjunKie

Okay pm sent. If you find this thread locked, go over to cyanogen. Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
  11. medicjunKie

So cyanogen it is, right? Right. Best choice IMO since it'll be for both devices. Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
  12. medicjunKie

The e730 forums are the e739 forums over at cyanogen Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
  13. medicjunKie

Lets all move to cyanogen forum. I'll pm mod to lock this thread, everyone agree? Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
  14. medicjunKie

Suck it up. We won't get a forum. Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2