• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by megawayne

1. M

Post Oukitel WP7 General Discussion

Replaced the camera with an OEM replacement with no issues. Fixed all problems and now rock solid once again.
  2. M

So the static noise stopped. Now the camera in rear 48 mp has stopped also. I tried to do a warranty and no go with that. So I ordered the replacement for my phone off of AliExpress. How unfortunate of this. I still like the phone, however the support is horrible. They kicked me to...
  3. M

Just static while idle with screen off. Any button makes it stop. But after a few minutes it does it again intermittent.
  4. M

It's for no reason at all. It's laying on table face down you get the static noise till you push a button or something.
  5. M

Anyone getting static feedback occasionally from the speaker after the last update. It took me a while to pinpoint what it was coming from.
  6. M

Post Huawei Mate 10 Pro BLA-A09 Android Pie 9 Update Release Date for US Customers

Running an theme for another phone but you get the idea. Using this theme. I had no hand in it's creation but I tried it even though it's listed as Mate 20 and runs great. Please thank the original poster. https://forum.xda-developers.com/mate-20/themes/deep-black-emui-9-theme-t3877187
  7. M

Post Huawei Mate 10 Pro BLA-A09 Android Pie 9 Update Release Date for US Customers

It does have face unlock. Mine has it and works fine.
  8. M

Post [ROM][A2017G/U][V3.0.0B01_2 - 8.0.0][stock] SL!M

Mine is the U. It is quick charging but requires the occasional reboot to charge. It will not charge unless you turn off screen. My calls are fine as is my internal card. I wanted to communicate the charging for the group and don't mean to sound like a complaint. The original rom has...
  9. M

Post [ROM][A2017G/U][V3.0.0B01_2 - 8.0.0][stock] SL!M

Im at the same issue. It will charge and then stop and turn on screen and start all over.
  10. M

Post Craigslist Notification App?!?

Please send to me at [email protected] Thanks.
  11. M

Post [ROM] Adm Team ROM Axon7 V1 (B13 MiFvaorUI 5.0) 13/11/2017

I posted afterward that if they reinstall the google play services and allow an update it corrects all issues. Take a break from the computer. You deserve it for an awesome ROM and the little things can be corrected over time. I appreciate all you work. If you ever need another tester look...
  12. M

I got all google apps working correctly. I uninstalled google play services and reinstalled Google Play Services 11.7.44 (032-173432861) and then allowed update to run. I then added my google account again. Hope it helps. It fixed maps and all.
  13. M

Maps issue. Install 9.64.0 version to fix problems. Works great now. Also clear all data on Chrome and start after reenabling without updating. Corrected it as well. You just have to try a few things on these ROMs. Testing can't find all bugs usually. Thanks for a great ROM and your...
  14. M

Post [ROM][A2017][V2.0.0B13 M!Favor 5.0 / 7.1.1.][stock] SL!M VERSION

Same thing on my side as well. It was tried with b32 bootstack and b25 modem as well on A2017U. It will not boot on mine either.
  15. M

Post [ROM][AROMA][A2017G][B06 7.1.1.][stock] SL!M² DF!NR

Which mifavor version? I assumed 4.2 since based from other.