• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mejgs

1. M

Post Googlefier - Install GMS on Huawei/Honor

I had the same issue. My OTA stopped working. I managed to flash another 10.1 version using Dload method and after that OTA works...i just updated to the latest Emui 11 after that and everything works
  2. M

Thanks, I will wait a few more days. I tried updating through Support app but still nothing. I also tried to update to "my huawei" app, but there is no update available, my "support" app version is 10.2.1.305
  3. M

Unfortunately I am experiencing the problem mentioned above. Downgraded from 11 to 10.1 and lost USB connection and Supercharge. OTA is not giving me any updates to fix this issue by updating back to 11, don't know if OTA is functioning or not. Should I wait a few days while OTA becomes...
  4. M

Post [ROM][11][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.9.3 | Ocean

Noticed a small bug, and it only happened once. I'm using 3-button navigation bar, and ''home'' button became 3x larger than the other two. When I started to press them, they all became scrambled....I needed to switch navigation methods a few times to make it work as normal
  5. M

Post [ROM][11][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.9.3 | Ocean

Something strange is happening with Fod+Aod. When this combination is applied, device starts to lag like hell after unlock
  6. M

Post [ROM][11][TOCO][OFFICIAL] RevengeOS 4.1 - DISCONTINUED

Visually the most pleasing of all custom roms. I was wondering, is there any possibility to add some customization options?
  7. M

Post [ROM][11][TOCO][OFFICIAL] RevengeOS 4.1 - DISCONTINUED

Visually the most pleasing of all custom roms. I was wondering, is there any possibility to add some customization options?
  8. M

Post Mi note 10 lite cons

These are my impressions, and I've just bought this device, so I dont know anything about previous bugs on Miui 11. In my opinion, this is classic Xiaomi phone, and that means it's affordable, has great features....but Miui always has some bugs, which are really annoying. Every single Xiaomi I...
  9. M

Post [Guide] Flash Custom Rom (xiaomi.eu) and install Magisk On mi note 10 lite

Flashed 12.0.3.0, and debloated it heavily. I'm getting much better sot than on Miui 12 EEA.
  10. M

Post Overall speed

Managed to speed up this cr*p....debloated, disabled system launcher and put "Pear Launcher" as default. Finally now it's working like it should
  11. M

Post Downgrade android 9 da android 10

Firstly, you have to unlock the bootloader, and wait 168 hrs for it to be done. 1) Download MiUnlock tool amd follow instructions 2) Download MiFlash tool amd follow instructions 3) Download desired firmware from Xiaomi Firmware Finder
  12. M

Post Downgrade android 9 da android 10

I downgraded to miui 10 via MiFlash and fastboot rom. I flashed 10.4.2 indonesia rom, which is the best Miui version, at least in my opinion.
  13. M

Post Overall love

Only bad thing about this phone is there is no fully working Gcam port...everything else is performing excellent. I just downgraded back to Miui 10 and debloated a little bit...From usability standpoint it's much better than Mi 9t which I used before, especially battery life and fingerprint sensor.
  14. M

Post [GUIDE][INFO][PSA] Redmi Note 8 Pro - Megathread + CFW

This is my situation. I'm currently on 11.0.3.0 global Miui 11. I want to flash 11.0.3.0 EEA Miui 10, basically a downgrade. Do I need to follow the same instructions regarding twrp? I'm not a novice regarding flashing, but it's been awhile I used anything with Mediatek.
  15. M

Post Standby drain

This became a common Miui issue these days. Had this problem with my Mi9T also, and couldn't resolve it in any way, maybe only by flashing custom rom, but this is not a solution. Usually it was "cell standby" or "whatsapp" that was draining the battery...and I tried everything, debloating...