• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by meLIanTQ

1. M

Post B152 with GPU Turbo is on FF.

Hi, This update .152 with gpu turbo solve the lag in Google photos when slide right/left in FHD+ ? ---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ---------- Hi, This update .152 with gpu turbo solve the lag in Google photos when slide right/left in FHD+ ?
  2. M

Thread CUST Unbrand

Hi, I would like know if anyone are succesfull change the CUST lock of the mate7? Just receive a new mate 7 (other just bug) and lock with a CUST C101 bytel fr. I don't want install other rom because if the cust is not included i get cust fail error and features disable. I have too a p7 and...
  3. M

Post Reverting back from EMUI 3.0 to 2.3

just copy the dload on sd and install (for me i get a force install)
  4. M

Post Reverting back from EMUI 3.0 to 2.3

works fine thanks oxalis1970 revert back after in b121 for france ;)
  5. M

Post MT7-L09 No Boot (Solved) / Can't downgrade B127 (Unsolved)

yes but why he don't set nromally the eu without hack ... it's not normal ...
  6. M

yes by default after flash the b127 update and any after the cust always is set to 'default' ... after a wype and cust install via fastboot i have remove the default folder and rename the eu for default ... i really don't know my cust all time choose default oO
  7. M

Ok Cust Fail error is solved and boot fine BUT only english and chinese avaible in the rom :confused:, no setup wizard on boot Ok found: My cust is set to Zn by default oO why not eu ?
  8. M

All make and can't downgrade work ... i get all time huawei cust fail, post process failed :/
  9. M

yes i have original recovey or i can install cwm :)
  10. M

if you have a cwm backup of your b120sp4 you can share (with no user data) for test ?
  11. M

if anyone succesfully downgrade b127 without cust fail ... i wait ;) Thx simona for your help
  12. M

yes the phone boot but i keep the b127 file aka: Payment uicc and opera preinstalled on system
  13. M

ok i'm extract the b120sp4 because when i have installed the b127 i have a cust error and lost movement features etc ...
  14. M

it's possible with all ? cust.img etc?