• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mephala124

1. M

Post [APP][Android 4.1+] Monitordroid - Remote Administration Tool for Android

Please remember that you can get help on open source on here or by contacting [email protected] Please only use the above email for open source discussions. Emails about other subjects can be sent to [email protected]
  2. M

Hi everyone, Sorry we haven't been active on the forums. We were hard at work creating the new version of Monitordroid. Its finally here! Please visit out website at https://www.monitordroid.com Please share any and all feedback and suggestions.
  3. M

Just a quick update. We'eve redone the website. We have optimized the algorithms for faster response. We have redone our control center. And most important of all, we are out of beta and into our early adopter phase. We have a bunch of cool updates planned. I just edited the first post with...
  4. M

Thank you so much for your open-source contributions! We've been really busy working on the full-featured version of the software, and I admit that I didn't take the proper time to fully error check or write detailed instructions for the code I pushed to GitHub. I intend to correct this mistake...
  5. M

Server-side source code is up! :good:
  6. M

Webkey is a cool program and serves its own purpose well for the most part, and I used it myself before beginning development of Monitordroid. However, even though they have similar features, Webkey and Monitordroid are designed very differently and to be used for different purposes. For one...
  7. M

I plan on eventually releasing the source code for the server that I developed myself. The main reason I haven't yet is to give myself time to check for potential security vulnerabilities. The androidhive tutorial in the OP contains a downloadable server source-code. The only thing you would...
  8. M

The Application is currently in a beta state with more standard features to be added soon. The application is also open-source with a good, stable foundation for server-device communication, so if someone wanted to contribute root-only features to the source I would happily be in support of...
  9. M

Yes, at first I was conflicted about calling it a Remote Administration Tool due to the malicious reputation of similar tools even though that's what it really is. However, Monitordroid does require physical access to the device unlike other tools designed to be malicious which can be binded to...
  10. M

Afraid any features like screenshots or screencasting would require having a rooted device, which I'm not actively developing towards. If anyone wants to contribute root-only features to the source though... :good:
  11. M

Monitordroid 1.1 APK can be found at: http://www.monitordroid.com/apk/Monitordroid11.apk or http://bit.ly/1BEyivF
  12. M

Thread [APP][Android 4.1+] Monitordroid - Remote Administration Tool for Android

Monitordroid allows you to remotely access and manage multiple Android devices from a web browser anytime, anywhere. No rooting required. We are proud to announce that Monitordroid is finally out of beta! Our code is open source. You can find it here: https://github.com/tyler124 We appreciate...
  13. M

Post [Android 1.6+] External Keyboard Helper Pro

Looks good, will download and post results.
  14. M

Post Peek - beautiful notifications in a peek of a distance

Looks nice, will download and post results.