• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Mes3

1. M

Post LG Calendar, impossible to disable/remove

I can only assume TMobile requested it. You also have Google messages as the stock SMS, right? Verizon version is LG's SMS app.
  2. M

Post Lack of name leading brand cases?!

I ordered the MoFi leather and cloth cases. Should be arriving sometime later this month. Will report back on fit and finish.
  3. M

Post LG Calendar, impossible to disable/remove

Verizon variant uses the LG calander. Can't say I'd rather use Google's calander (but then again, I don't use it much either). Edit: You can't disable it, FYI.
  4. M

Post Lack of name leading brand cases?!

I wish Spigen made the Liquid Air thier default TPU instead of the Rugged Armor. Just better overall case; slimmer with a nice back pattern.
  5. M

Post BeatsX Compatibility

They work flawlessly. Same as any other Bluetooth headphone. Sound great and have a lot of passive noise isolation.
  6. M

Thread Speaker pop.

Anyone else notice a pop coming through the speaker after any sounds? Watch a video or listen to some music, pause it and listen for a pop. Seems like the amp isn't cutting off cleanly. First time I've had this happen on a phone.
  7. M

Post Screen locks up

Never had it happen to me. There's a new update seeding out. Maybe that will help? Have wiped your cache? I had to do that after a factory reset to get my WiFi working correctly.
  8. M

Post Marshmallow update for Axon pro released

Alright, I had the pin mess up on me. It's related to the phone not seeing your location correctly. Opening maps and getting a GPS lock fixed it for me.
  9. M

This happened to me as well. Once I turned the phone to landscape and then set it to lighting, it stopped. I can now adjust at will, no matter the orientation. ---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ---------- Did you try deleting and then re-adding your...
  10. M

In the camera's settings menu theres a toggle for 'double click to activate camera'. Works even when the phone is locked I noticed when on a call, the notification shade doesn't blur the background. Found that interesting.
  11. M

The only real lag I have is pulling down the notification shade. I've only had the phone since Monday so I don't know how much worse battery life is compared to lollipop
  12. M

Post L24 B140 update

Bummer this update didn't fix your downloaded apps icons. Still don't reflect how they're shown in the theme preview. Maybe next update!
  13. M

Post L24 B140 update

So has anyone other than the OP received the update? Slowest rollout ever. wimbet any idea why this is taking so long?
  14. M

Post Music Skipping Problem

Uninstalling Facebook messenger worked for me.
  15. M

Thread Downloaded Apps Icon

So I assume this is a bug and not on purpose. The app icons from downloaded apps are cut at the corners. You can see in the theme previews that the default icons should have white backgrounds and the other two themes should be left alone. Anyone know if this is fixed in a newer build or is set...