• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mgorman

1. M

Post Android Wear 6.0 and Vehicle bluetooth

All I have to do is pull down the quick settings and choose my cars Bluetooth instead of the watch and it switches just fine
  2. M

Post Huawei Watch - Android Wear 1.4 Update

It looks like the restart button and factory reset is gone from the settings. I only have the option to power off
  3. M

Post Huawei Watch Update 1.4 is here!

Not sure if it was mentioned, but if you're having trouble getting the driver installed, you will want to use the PdaNet driver that was linked somewhere in this post. Once you download and install it, it will get to a part where it says to install the driver. Just click cancel. Then you need to...
  4. M

Post Show off your Watch face!

Awesome thanks
  5. M

Post Show off your Watch face!

Link for this please
  6. M

Post Bluetooth causing wakelock?

I had ended up turning off the Bluetooth scanning and that seemed to have fixed my battery drain issue Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Free mobile app
  7. M

Post Carrier Aggregation, needs to be enabled?

Where is this documented? The specs of the phone say there is no CA, especially B4-B12 Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Free mobile app
  8. M

Post Screenshot shortcut

I was having the same problem and also have the same case with the fabric on the back. I found if you press at the top of the power button instead of the middle it works every time Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Free mobile app
  9. M

Post How long to get OTA (T-Mobile)?

I'm on TMO and the build that I got updated to was MDB08K. What is this L build you speak of?
  10. M

Post WiFi calling, VoLTE and Band 12 support for T-Mobile

Seems to be working now after doing this. Thanks Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Free mobile app
  11. M

Maybe it's my crappy WiFi at work then Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Free mobile app
  12. M

Post OK Google with screen off

You need to make sure you enable voice unlock in the security settings Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Free mobile app
  13. M

Post Missing calls on VZW 6P

I've been noticing missed calls while on WiFi but I'm on T-Mobile Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Free mobile app
  14. M

I've noticed that while connected to WiFi calling, I don't get text messages. As soon as I get cellular signal, my texts come though. Didn't have this problem with my n6. Maybe it's the lack of band 12 and the signal isn't reaching me inside work. But I thought WiFi calling allows you to send...
  15. M

What build are you running? Can you screen shot it? Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Free mobile app