Recent content by mhajii210

1. M

Post Question Is there a way to to pair a Pixel Watch with a Chinese phone?

Hi guys. I have a Vivo X Fold 2 device and I'm not able to connect my Pixel Watch on Wear OS 3.5. I got my Galaxy Watch 5 Pro on Wear OS 4 to connect by connecting it first to my S23 Ultra and then connecting it to my Vivo X Fold 2. I'm guessing I have to wait until Wear OS 4 is released on my...
  2. M

Thread Question Vivo X Fold 2 and Pixel Watch

Hi guys. Any way to get the Pixel Watch to work with this phone? I'm hoping once the watch is updated to Wear OS 4 I'll be able to set it up on my S23 Ultra and then connect it to my Vivo X Fold 2. That's how I got my Galaxy Watch 5 Pro (on Wear OS 4) to work but no luck with my Pixel Watch yet...
  3. M

Post All About Ticwatch Pro 5 (Tricks, updates, info...)

Hi guys. I have a Vivo X Fold 2 and I ended up returning my Ticwatch Pro 5 since I couldn't get it to connect to my new phone with stock Chinese ROM. I was able to get my Galaxy Watch 5 Pro to work with my new phone, but the Ticwatch Pro 5 is so much faster and smoother. Anyone know of a way to...
  4. M

Post Question Poco F3 mobile data and wifi drop randomly

I'm using Poco F3 on T-Mobile here in the valley in Southern California. I manually enabled VoLTE and Wi-Fi calling. I have my SIM card in slot 1. I'm on MIUI Global 13.0.2 Stable. Everything is working great, but when I drive to certain low signal areas, the phone switches to 4G and will not...
  5. M

Thread Question Stuck on 4G

I'm using Poco F3 on T-Mobile here in the valley in southern California. I manually enabled VoLTE and Wi-Fi calling. I have my SIM card in slot 1. I'm on MIUI Global 13.0.2 Stable. Everything is working great, but when I drive to certain low signal areas, the phone switches to 4G and will not...
  6. M

Post Question Android 12 problems

I used Frija and model SM-G998U1 with CSC XAA and latest is BUK7 which I'm already on. I have US Unlocked version. You got me all excited but sadly no BUKF for my model yet. šŸ˜¢
  7. M

Is there a link to BUKF? I'm having a hard time finding it.
  8. M

I did this as well but I still get a very slight frame drop or two when I pull the notification shade all the way down. It seems to happen once I receive a new notification or if I pull it all the way down when it's being displayed over an app like Chrome. Otherwise setting it to high to always...
  9. M

Post All Software issues of the "ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5g" + Nubias reaction

How often does the Chrome scrolling get messed up for you? One other thing that I recently noticed is that the display will not timeout when the Chrome scrolling goes crazy. Very annoying bug and I'm really surprised more people are not reporting it. It happens to me at least 2 to 3 times a day.
  10. M

Post Another weird software bug

Guys once again I'm just kindly asking anyone that has noticed this bug to star this issue to bring more attention to it. I would really appreciate it! https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1091133#c_ts1591638084
  11. M

You mentioned scrolling becomes jam. Please see my post https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1091133#c_ts1591638084 and star it so it'll bring more attention to this Chromium bug. It doesn't appear to be a RedMagic OS bug, but a Chromium bug. When it happens, you simply can do...
  12. M

Post Another weird software bug

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1091133 Guys please star this issue if you have the same problem. It's only noticeable if you use gesture based navigation. Hitting any of the buttons on the 3 button navigation makes it go away instantly so you'll never know you have the issue.
  13. M

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1091133 Guys please star this issue if you have the same problem. It's only noticeable if you use gesture based navigation. Hitting any of the buttons on the 3 button navigation makes it go away instantly so you'll never know you have the issue.
  14. M

Guys when you go into settings, navigation buttons and gestures, other gesture... are you able to remove bottom indication bar or turn off full screen anti-false touch? When I turn those 2 settings off it doesn't change anything. I still have the bottom indication bar and I still have to swipe...
  15. M

Guys same thing is happening to me on NA version 3.11 on T-Mobile here in Los Angeles. Everyone got an emergency alert today at work except me, and my data went crazy and started dropping. JerryYin this is a HUGE bug. Please look into this but something is wrong with the latest software and...