Recent content by mhbr12742

1. M

Post UK pre-order thread

Just received my HTC 10. Not dispatch email no tracking. Lol Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
  2. M

Post UK pre-order thread

So who has got a dispatch email from HTC? They took money successfully out of my account on Monday but I have had no email and nothing has changed on findmyorder, just says boxed shipment. I ordered on 13/04. It's so frustrating and I will never buy from digital river or htc ever again. There...
  3. M

Post UK pre-order thread

12th and 13th April. Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
  4. M

Post UK pre-order thread

I had to phone HTC direct to cancel my original order. I ordered before the promo code came out. Still waiting for my second order. Getting frustrated with the lack of communication and how other non htc customers are getting theirs before htc customers. Totally unfair and very bad PR for a...
  5. M

Post UK pre-order thread

I just can't believe that the manufacturer is selling our phones to suppliers first before fulfilling any of their own orders. Absolute madness and so frustrating. Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
  6. M

Post UK pre-order thread

You sometimes have to wait 24 hrs. I had the same problem. The whole process is flawed Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
  7. M

Post Setting Default Home Screen in 4.3 Update

thanks Guich, told you it was a stupid question :o
  8. M

Thread Setting Default Home Screen in 4.3 Update

Hi guys hopefully a stupid question. I have just updated to the new OTA 4.3 update, when I long press on a home screen to go into the widget selection screen I can see the option o set a default home screen however when I start to drag a home screen over to he set default option, the option...
  9. M

Post [Q] Nexus 5 OTG Support

What reason are you on about? I also downloaded files from the device to the internal storage. I will try other applications and let the board know my findings.
  10. M

Post [Q] Nexus 5 OTG Support

Root NOT required!!!!!!!! Downloaded OTG Disk explorer lite from the play store on my brand new stock Nexus 5, Plugged my micro usb device in and I'm now listening to my external music Root is NOT, I repeat, NOT needed
  11. M

Post Screen on while charging

Sorry you were right. I meant there, I was using my Nexus for reference at work. Still removed though. Grr
  12. M

Thread Screen on while charging

It looks like this developer feature got removed in the latest 1.29 update Anyone know of an app where I can get it back while HTC think about putting it back
  13. M

Post May return my HTC One DevEd

Titanium media sync. Works great Sent from my HTC One using xda premium
  14. M

Post Phones4u told to stop selling by HTC

Phones4u online chat guy just said silver still available Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
  15. M

Post Phones4u told to stop selling by HTC

I think they will sell their current stock, just miffed and so is Clove. What is the point of having a release date if you are not going to stick to it. I understand why they start getting stock in early but it's naughty to start selling when your competition are not allowed too. Sent...