• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by miapuffia

1. miapuffia

Post Audio Compatibility Patch (Formerly Universal deep_buffer Remover) [MMTEx]

I've been using this module for years and it's a must have. Do you know if this could be made to work for the system ringtone? My ringtone is obnoxiously lower quality than the source sound.
  2. miapuffia

Post What does recent apps "lock this task" do?

Hmm that seems to be the case. So it prevents clearing with the "Clear all" button but can still be swiped away. That's not very useful, unfortunately.
  3. miapuffia

Post What does recent apps "lock this task" do?

What I'm saying is that App Lock does not prevent swiping away the app. Here's a video showing just that. Edit: Added a better video
  4. miapuffia

Thread What does recent apps "lock this task" do?

Hello, This may be an obvious questions, but I'm struggling to find information on what this feature is. I thought it worked like pinning an app used to in previous versions of android, but this seemingly does nothing. I can still swipe away locked apps. Searching for an answer brings up app...
  5. miapuffia

Post Oreo 8.1 Update now rolling out!

I'm on the February update of 8.1 and I've been putting off new update. How would I go about updating with magisk installed? My guess is to disable magisk, flash stock boot, update, and reflash twrp, magisk, etc. Can someone confirm that working?
  6. miapuffia

Post [APP][FREE][Android 5.0+] YouTube Downloader v7.3

Really useful and lightweight app. My suggestion is to support the youtube links from emails. The emails youtube sends me when someone uploads a video do not use plain youtube links and your app says they are not supported. The link looks like this...
  7. miapuffia

Post [APP][O][XPOSED] GravityBox v8.6.0 - tweak box for Android 8 [14/02/2021]

I realized after writing that post that GB WAS that mod. Whoops
  8. miapuffia

Post [APP][O][XPOSED] GravityBox v8.6.0 - tweak box for Android 8 [14/02/2021]

Extremely useful app, but I have one feature request. It would be great if I could customize how the brightness slider scales the brightness level as it slides. I have a mod that allows screen brightness to be decreased lower than the default and when using the brightness slider it gets much...
  9. miapuffia

Post Speakerphone (loudness, clarity)

Try Volume+ Free. It's the only app I could find that boosts in-call volume, and it does it quite well.
  10. miapuffia

Thread No battery low warning?

Am I the only one with a razer phone that has absolutely no low battery warnings? It's so annoying that it doesn't yell at me at 5%. Did I change a setting somewhere? Please help
  11. miapuffia

Post TWRP for Razer Phone

I'm so confused. I followed the instructions perfectly but the phone is so difficult. I'm on slot b. Run the command to switch to slot a. Says OKAY. Don't check to make sure. Flash twrp and reboot command. Reboots normally. What? Check my slot, slot a. Try rebooting into recovery, installs...
  12. miapuffia

Post [MOD][XPOSED][2018/2/25 1.60]Ringer & Notification Volume Unlink

This module is exactly what I needed. I was surprised it worked on my HTC U11 running sense 8 nougat, even though the module doesn't explicitly support it
  13. miapuffia

Post Htc One M8 How to stop update?

I don't see anything about an update in About but I don't remember seeing one earlier either. Either way an update button is not what is annoying. The pop-up is my only concern. My dad won't update android manually and it would fail anyway but a phone that bullies it's user ever few minutes to...
  14. miapuffia

I'm very confused. What update tab exactly are you referring to, and I don't even have that line in my build.prop according to Rom Toolbox. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
  15. miapuffia

Sorry I wasn't specific, but what I meant by freeze was that I renamed them to .app. This didn't fix anything though. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app