• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by MICH_**

1. M

Post How To Guide [OneUI 4.0 Beta 1 & 2](EXYNOS) Update.zip for S21 / Plus / Ultra - Download OTA Link

So that's probably why i don't get the banner. Probably firmware branded by Vodafone.
  2. M

Post How To Guide [OneUI 4.0 Beta 1 & 2](EXYNOS) Update.zip for S21 / Plus / Ultra - Download OTA Link

I did login with my Samsung Account. But there's still no banner for registration to beta program
  3. M

OH, just got an update to AUHD. But still no sign for Android 12 🙄
  4. M

The banner still doesn't pop up for me. Is there something wrong with my current software version? carrier branding?
  5. M

Post [G95XF/FD/N] RENOVATE ICE 15.0 - CRL3 | NIGHTLY - CRJ5 | Android 8.0

Is there a way to get infinity wallpapers from S9?
  6. M

fix for Netflix? Cant download in Playstore.
  7. M

Is it possible to flash a Nougat Rom when i´m on Oreo firmware?
  8. M

Do i have to update my firmware in order to install a Oreo Rom?
  9. M

Post [ROM][8.0][ZRA5][G950F/FD & G955F/FD] alexega Oreo Rom Conrol 200 Mods

What exaclty is the difference between this version and the CARP one? Is this Rom ok for daily use?
  10. M

Post [ROM][7.1.1][BRA2][G935F/FD] alexega Project Note 8 700 Mods

Is there stll the problem with snapchat not working because of root? How to fix it? Is there a fast way to root and unroot again?
  11. M

Post [EOL][ROM][STABLE][N][7.0][AQK7][01.12.17][SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8] BatMan-Rom V1.5.0

Does anybody notice the lag when pressing the power button until the screen turns on? Its very slow compared to other Roms. Seems like the background slowly fades in an afterwards the slow fades in. Possible to install Xposed after Rom installation?
  12. M

Post [ROM][G935F/FD/W8/S/K/L][7.1.2] crDroid v3.8.4 [12.12.2017]

Does somebody use the Rom as a daily base?