Recent content by MichaBit

1. MichaBit

Post [ROM][11.0][4.9][AOSP][SUZU] Explosive Lobster

Unfortunately, updating is not possible - stuck in Android_logo. When I delete userdata, it boots up. How can I update without deleting userdata?
  2. MichaBit

Please do also think @ snooze function, its very important to me. ⏰😇
  3. MichaBit

Post [ROM][11.0][4.9][AOSP][KUGO] Explosive Lobster

Looks very good, considerably better than the simple org watch. (y) I had installed Omniclock, that looked similar nice and snooze was working, but the time was always wrong. 🥴
  4. MichaBit

That amazes me, just as after three weeks of usage, I didn't change anything, the power menu still appeared above with emergency button, which is probably new in Android 11.
  5. MichaBit

Post [ROM][11.0][4.9][AOSP][KUGO] Explosive Lobster

How did you manage the clock like that? :cool: I want this too!
  6. MichaBit

The error message still appears with every reboot. :cry: I'm hoping and waiting for an update with fixx. 🙏
  7. MichaBit

I do not understand the question. 'How?' Via TWRP and install button.
  8. MichaBit

5) After reboot we need to flash/format userdata partition. So, download it and flash with ADB: fastboot flash userdata userdata.img or fastboot erase userdata
  9. MichaBit

Snoozing doesn't work. If I also install Omniclock, I can snooze, but the displayed time was in all three tests wrong after just short time! o_O What can I do? How can I replace the system clock? ⏰ Amaze root explorer crashes very often.
  10. MichaBit

I did it and its running. ☑ But does this ROM not have FOTAkernel? When I install recovery via 'dd if = / sdcard / twrp.img of = / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / FOTAKernel' volume + boot remains empty on my device. 🤔
  11. MichaBit

Same issue here, you can swipe wifi on, bud it stays out of order and no connection. 🆖
  12. MichaBit

Post [Recovery][OFFICIAL][UBL] TWRP 3.5.0 Touch Recovery for Xperia T/TX/V

11:11 👌 a very correct time, Sir ! 😎
  13. MichaBit

What do you think about everyday usage and battery drain? I ask that because switching from Omnirom 7 to 8, battery sucking was a disaster. Will this update solve my recovery 3.3.1 error 1 problem? Twrp 3.4 doesn't work for me, I guess because I bought my device with Android 7 and the...
  14. MichaBit

Post [ROM][F5121][WIP] Ubuntu Touch for Sony Xperia X

Could someone explain to me how to install 'Anbox' and 'Telegram'? It does not take the command via console or wants a password for 'sudo', which I have not assigned. 🤷‍♀️ Edit: Morning learning:: '$ sudo -i' or How to become root / use sudo? as phablet user simply use "sudo su -" Whenever...
  15. MichaBit

Post [ROM][F5121][WIP] Ubuntu Touch for Sony Xperia X

Thank you for the info. Maybe I should switch to Telegram, then it would be 100 percent open source again. :unsure: I still ask one more question: Can the previously saved contacts be imported via '.vcf'? Edit: YEAHH 🥳 Ubuntu is running on my X, I'm thrilled! 🤠 Contacts '* .vcf' are imported...