• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by michael_hamada

1. michael_hamada

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] Lineage Modded 18.1 [DISCONTINUED]

Nop, I think you can't flash in recovery mode anymore. Try TFS (TinyFastbootScript) instead 'cause there are only image files in the zipped ROM file now.
  2. michael_hamada

Post Question Root on Moto G100?

The safest way is as follows I think... Update your stock ROM to the newest one, and use LMSA. Just specify your IMEI then LMSA will select and download the ROM for you. And look for the ROM folder in the LMSA Download folder so that you can find the boot.img.
  3. michael_hamada

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] crDroid v7.13 [X01BD]

Yes, I can confirm the issue of vibration setting too. I can't save vibration strength value in ZenParts. And 'Touch vibration' doesn't work for me yet. On the other hand, the issue of 'Hide nav bar' setting was solved with v7.9. Anyway, these are not critical for me. THX!
  4. michael_hamada

I don't know the BEST one, but MGC_8.2.204_Parrot043_V5 works well for me. And I think you would better use English in XDA.
  5. michael_hamada

Nop, I've never! Just flashed ROM manually (not OTA)...
  6. michael_hamada

Well, eventually, vibration came back again. ("Vibrate on charge" kicked the trigger? IDKW...) But "Haptic feedback (vibration)" still doesn't work though it won't be any matter for me...
  7. michael_hamada

THX for the 7.6 update! But am I the only one having trouble with vibration? My device won't vibrate anymore :(
  8. michael_hamada

No, I couldn't too (not OTA though). So I wiped system and flashed the ROM 7.5 + NikGapps (20201122/Basic) + Magisk. Have no other issue so far.
  9. michael_hamada

THX! I tried it with older ROM with no luck, but this time it worked!
  10. michael_hamada

I flashed 7.4 manually (NOT OTA), and didn't need to reinstall the gapps. Update script will backup some gapps and restore them during the update process.
  11. michael_hamada

Thanks for the info. I will try later. THX!
  12. michael_hamada

Thank you, legacy07. 7.1 works well for me overall. - Especially, restoration of the "Sound" tile to QS panel made me so happy! - OTA works, but should manually flash Magisk again. (Not a big issue.) - "Enable/Disable Navigation bar" in crDroid setting still won't be saved. (Little bit...
  13. michael_hamada

Post [RECOVERY] [OFFICIAL] OrangeFox Recovery Project [X01BD]

Hi dude ; Download the latest whole stock ROM from ASUS manually. Flash downloaded file (zip format) by Orange Fox. Yes, I know this isn't the answer you want , and you might feel this would be a risky method. But it's the last resort. Regards ;
  14. michael_hamada

Thanks so much, devs. This beta seems to be pretty stable so far for me. But there are 2 issues to report. 1. Navigation bar visibility setting in crDroid settings will be reset on every boot. 2. Only the latest Magisk beta(21.1) could be installed successfully (IDKW). Anyway, thanks for your...