Recent content by michyprima

1. michyprima

Post [app][5.0+/Chrome/iOS] Mirrordrin - sync notifications + remote reply

life is all about choices I guess :) the approach they choose has that effect, sadly.
  2. michyprima

That's why then. Lightflow uses a destructive way to handle notifications so when it is done data is no longer available for mirrordrin to use. You must disable it if you want to use mirrordrin
  3. michyprima

Thanks, then the connection is working but the phone is not giving notification informations to the app. Are you using other apps having notification access? Did you check the box next to the app you want to mirror or alternatively the invert box?
  4. michyprima

a few questions for you: does, using the share function within the app, the text you write appear on your PC? - if not - did you allow the extension to run in the background? do you see your device name when clicking the extension button on your browser?
  5. michyprima

Thread [app][5.0+/Chrome/iOS] Mirrordrin - sync notifications + remote reply

Mirrordrin can sync notifications between your androids (with the native client), PCs (running chrome) and iOS devices. See, act and reply to your notifications from any device logged in to your account. Now in free public beta...
  6. michyprima

Post New idea for root (6.0) - Modify selinux

You are giving false hopes to people. Most MM phones cannot be rooted without a modified boot image because of all the security measures introduced. That is a good thing. Hell, even Lollipop was hard to root without a serious security hole. Just unlock your bootloader, you have no choice.
  7. michyprima

Post Quick for Wear - Reply with keyboards and quick replies on whatsapp, fb, hangouts etc

try restarting your phone. the state you see there is directly changed by the operating system, so if it's not changing, it's because the phone is not giving permissions to access notifications to the app. Not really, Quick was projected as a no-root solution. Wear Messenger has an xposed...
  8. michyprima

Post Quick for Wear - Reply with keyboards and quick replies on whatsapp, fb, hangouts etc

Thanks! Let me answer you point to point: This is normal. We have picture mirroring planned but not implemented yet. You can actually access an emoji list long pressing the lightning icon This could be done, but I'm not sure it would be a good idea to bring it in Quick. I'll investigate This...
  9. michyprima

Thread Quick for Wear - Reply with keyboards and quick replies on whatsapp, fb, hangouts etc

No root needed! More informations: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.michy.quickforwear
  10. michyprima

Post Tag Heuer Connected Owner's Thread

hey, would you please tell me what does it say under Settings->about->model? a picture would be ideal, but don't forget to hide your serial number if you post it :) thank you
  11. michyprima

Post Anyone willing to post a picture of the about screen?

thank you sir, much obligated :hatsoff:
  12. michyprima

Thread Anyone willing to post a picture of the about screen?

I need just to know what appears under Model. thanks!
  13. michyprima

Post [LP][5.X][XPERIA] Debloating script for xperia phones running LP

it isn't true you cannot reduce the zip size. zero-fill the free space, it will compress much better after.