• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mickespinosa

1. mickespinosa

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM V3.2 Android 11 [merlinx/merlin][22.09.2021]

In the telegram chanel use/search the note: #recoveryguide
  2. mickespinosa

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM V3.2 Android 11 [merlinx/merlin][22.09.2021]

No problem! I hope you have been able to install it without problem
  3. mickespinosa

in the telegram group are the firmware links, or I can send you the link in private, I don't know if it is allowed to publish links here
  4. mickespinosa

I had the same problem, flashing the latest firmware was the solution
  5. mickespinosa

Hello again everyone, I discovered that the way to fix lag, reboots and crashes was to install the latest firmware, and now the ROM works perfectly!
  6. mickespinosa

Also I find that when you lock the phone, or select restart, the phone turn off, I reinstall the june version for now...
  7. mickespinosa

I did a clean install and I am having random reboots and freezes
  8. mickespinosa

Thanks for this!! One little detail, the link for the device support group is for tulip.
  9. mickespinosa

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL][Pixel Extended][OSS][Redmi Note 9][Merlin]

I would like to thank @Droneship for building this rom, it is much better than MIUI and although there will be no updates for now, I will continue to use it since I have not found another better custom rom...(y)
  10. mickespinosa

Hello, I found on YouTube a very detailed video on how to install another ROM, it works for install this one, but I don't know if it is permitted to share links here
  11. mickespinosa

After several attempts, yesterday I was finally able to install this rom (thanks for the help in telegram) so far so good, thanks developers
  12. mickespinosa

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r44][OFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V6.6 for Moto G4/G4 Plus [arm64]

Yes, I installed OPENCAMERA although I use it very little
  13. mickespinosa

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r44][OFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V6.6 for Moto G4/G4 Plus [arm64]

I have been using this ROM for a week and it has turned out to be the best I have ever experienced, excellent battery performance, no lag or random reboots, thanks for the work that everyone has done. My phone is XT1621
  14. mickespinosa

Post [ROM][EOL][9.0][ARM64][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS 9.x

Nov 17 After dirty flash, testing, so far so good, thanks