Recent content by micmars

1. micmars

Post [KERNEL] [September 8] Pixel 3 XL ElementalX 3.06 (Android 11)

Which is why your response was way better. One of these days I'm going to dial back the screen brightness, play videos on WiFi, turn off mobile data, get 12 hours SOT and post that every time someone kvetches. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL, #WhiteUIsMustDie, #EndDarkAppOppression
  2. micmars

Was about to reply to the previous with the typical note about SOT stats being useless for user-to-user comparisons (interacting with the screen vs just viewing, cell strength, mobile data vs WiFi-only), but yours is way better. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL, #WhiteUIsMustDie, #EndDarkAppOppression
  3. micmars

Post Which is the Best Rom for Pixel 3 Xl

Saw it dropped yesterday, and plan to flash. Did you follow the steps in the pinned post, or modify it somewhat? Sent from my Pixel 3 XL, #WhiteUIsMustDie, #EndDarkAppOppression
  4. micmars

Exactly. The days of crippling the device for sake of idle drain should be over. The problem has also sprung up on my Essential phone this past month. The fact that Google's flagship device is draining at ~1.5%+ in deep sleep amplifies the problem. The vast majority of users aren't rooted...
  5. micmars

This is an exception, not the norm being reported. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL, #WhiteUIsMustDie, #EndDarkAppOppression
  6. micmars

Roll back to beta substratum 17.3 Sent from my Pixel 3 XL, #WhiteUIsMustDie, #EndDarkAppOppression
  7. micmars

Post [How To] Native tethering on Rooted Pixel 3 XL

It's a hack to bypass your carrier's provisioning. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL, #WhiteUIsMustDie, #EndDarkAppOppression
  8. micmars

Post [How To] Native tethering on Rooted Pixel 3 XL

https://www.howtogeek.com/170302/the-htg-guide-to-tethering-your-android-phone/ Sent from my Pixel 3 XL, #WhiteUIsMustDie, #EndDarkAppOppression
  9. micmars

Indeed, that's a separate issue, but yet we're back to the same fundamental recommendation - let your device control DT2W, and turn the feature off in EXKM. See below link for details. https://elementalx.org/ten-rules-for-flashaholics/ Ivixmax, I just had that continuous buzzing happen on...
  10. micmars

I believe that native DT2W can only be flipped on when ambient display is off. Irrespective, setting it in system and the kernel invites a bottleneck you don't need and the kernel won't resolve. Best to set it in system, and use one of the sweep gestures in EXKM. I find them far better...
  11. micmars

Latest Canary killed, for me, substratum on both crosshatch and PH-1. Specifically, overlays would only switch to a disabled state. To correct, roll back to beta 17.3 zip and reboot. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL, #WhiteUIsMustDie, #EndDarkAppOppression
  12. micmars

The kernel works fine with substratum. I've flashed, rebooted, and tested a few themes, all without issue. What version of Magisk are you using? Canary, beta or stable? Sent from my Pixel 3 XL, #WhiteUIsMustDie, #EndDarkAppOppression
  13. micmars

flar2, I'm not able to download from EXKM it just reads "Could not find compatible version." Sent from my Pixel 3 XL, #WhiteUIsMustDie, #EndDarkAppOppression
  14. micmars

Outstanding. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL, #WhiteUIsMustDie, #EndDarkAppOppression
  15. micmars

Post Viper4android?

Hah, easiest process on the forums...tap-to-install apk. Done. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL, #WhiteUIsMustDie, #EndDarkAppOppression