Recent content by MidgetMob

1. MidgetMob

Post Stock Recovery Images and OTA Library w/ Guides

WiFi Full OTA v5.0 added I'm not seeing any available files yet for anything but WiFi.
  2. MidgetMob

Post OTA 4.4 for Original Shield Tablet

It's a little tough to organize recovery images, OTAs, and utilities into an easy-to-read fashion without using those grey boxes. Managing literally hundreds of files (100GB+ worth of files is expensive to store anywhere but MEGA btw) is not an easy task and trying to shove all of them into a...
  3. MidgetMob

OTA 4.4 for US LTE (inc and full) added OTA 4.4 for RoW and WiFi (full) added 4.4 recovery images added Thanks to those (quoted below) who informed the community about links while I was gone. Sorry everyone, I just got busy and forgot about this for a bit.
  4. MidgetMob

Absolutely no idea when the full 4.4 OTAs will be released. I just checked again and 4.3 is still the newest full OTA.
  5. MidgetMob

That's weird, that's the version number for 4.1. I'm not sure what's up with it but I can confirm it works with unrooted tablets as mine took the update just fine. As stunned2 said, I'd just wait for the full OTA to be released.
  6. MidgetMob

4.4 incremental OTAs added for RoW and WiFi 4.3 incremental and full OTAs added for US LTE There are no full OTAs for 4.4 yet
  7. MidgetMob

Well I think the only option you have now is to flash a recovery image. You may be able to get away with using only a full OTA but I cannot confirm that.
  8. MidgetMob

Downloads and guides are available in the original post of this thread. Take a look there and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Seeing as you're rooted, I'd recommend looking at the OTA flashing section.
  9. MidgetMob

Honestly if it's not booting to anything then it sounds like it's been killed. If you can't get it to boot to the bootloader then I'm afraid I can't help you.
  10. MidgetMob

4.3 recovery images posted (RoW and WiFi) That's way back from when the 3.0 OTA was released. Interesting that a 14 month old issue is occurring again. What OTA version or Android version were you upgrading from?
  11. MidgetMob

You can flash the newest OTA via TWRP or another custom recovery.
  12. MidgetMob

Alright, so that's why lol. Incremental updates don't like rooted devices but full otas don't care.
  13. MidgetMob

Are you rooted?
  14. MidgetMob

4.3 OTAs, full and incremental, for RoW and WiFi have been posted
  15. MidgetMob

If they're not in the package you downloaded then I wouldn't worry about them. These guides are not for the K1 as I do not have one, so I'd be wary about using them if I were you. You could simply try running the .bat file contained within the K1 package you downloaded just to be safe. You'll...