• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mig77

1. M

Post [APP][6.0+] Always On Screen - AOD app for all android devices

When a notification arrives on my Oneplus 7 Pro with Android 11, the screen stays dark.
  2. M

Post [NEW] aodNotify - Notification Light / LED for OnePlus 8 + No fingerprint visible!

Many thanks for your response. It's not a problem, but would a notification preview interval be possible in the future?
  3. M

Post [NEW] aodNotify - Notification Light / LED for OnePlus 8 + No fingerprint visible!

If notification preview and notification light are activated, both will be displayed in the interval. If only notification preview is activated, it appears once on the screen, but not afterwards. I use an OP 7 Pro. Gesendet von meinem GM1913 mit Tapatalk
  4. M

Jawomo Hello, is it possible to turn on the notification preview independently of the notification light? Many thanks. Gesendet von meinem GM1913 mit Tapatalk
  5. M

Post Always On Edge - Edge Lighting App

Adguard and Tasker appear even though they are not activated. What can I do? Gesendet von meinem GM1913 mit Tapatalk
  6. M

The App works fine on my OP 7 Pro with Stock ROM. Gesendet von meinem GM1913 mit Tapatalk
  7. M

Post [MAGISK]Dual speaker audio mod for MI8

With xiaomi.eu 9.10.24 the MOD doesn't work :(
  8. M

Post [MAGISK]Dual speaker audio mod for MI8

With new MOD, the same. Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
  9. M

Post Doogee X5 MAX PRO is coming with MTK6737 64bit 4G lte processor

Help! I need the Original Stock-Recovery from the Firmware of 20.10.2016. Many Thanks.
  10. M

Post [APP][4.0+] AudioBT: Use Bluetooth headset for GPS and notification audio

I have the same problem with Marshmallow.
  11. M

Post [Honor6] HONOR MultiTool

I'll try it. Thanks Gesendet von meinem H60-L12 mit Tapatalk Edit: Fine, it works!
  12. M

With the new Version, I become a error message (wrong key) on Windows 7 64-Bit. Gesendet von meinem H60-L12 mit Tapatalk
  13. M

Hi, Today I tried to use a multi-tool, but when I started my bat file transcribed the following text: "Your request is blocked due to invalid referrer. If you are trying to hotlink this page, please use: http://pastebin.com/raw/GSM0CB7m" Thanks
  14. M

Post [Guide] [Regain 100% Warranty From CWM] Grand i9082 (Without Odin)

It doesn't works with 4.2.2 :( Gesendet von meinem GT-I9082 mit Tapatalk 2 Edit: This works with 4.2.2 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2556559