• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by MightySashiman

1. MightySashiman

Post [ROM][Z3TC] LineageOS 18.1 SGP621 [UNOFFICIAL]

install nikgapps core. Work perfectly.
  2. MightySashiman

Because it's repeatedly instructed in this mess of a thread as being the right way to do it. (I don't even know what the heck is FOTAKernel and what is OF_recovery). Anyway I ended up flashing twrp (Scorpion) and it worked. Only thing I still can't seem to manage to install is Magisk. I've been...
  3. MightySashiman

OK, on my SGP612 I did the following : Putting the device in Flashmode : flashed official firmware SGP612_23.5.A.1.291_R2D_CustomizedUS.ftf Downloaded the SGP611 rom from Post#2 (lineage-18.1-20210504-UNOFFICIAL-z3tc.zip) Extracted boot.img from rom from Post#2...
  4. MightySashiman

Would it be possible to make a unified rom fo both LTE and wifi-only versions ? (16gb and 32gb) So as to better keep rom updates in sync ? Few if not nobody here apart from you has the slightest idea unfortunately how to patch (which seems to be a source patch, requiring full build of the rom)...
  5. MightySashiman

Hi, any idea if this rom also could work on the SGP612 version of the tablet ?
  6. MightySashiman

Post Question OnePlus 9 Pro Stock camera apk

oh my bad, must have made a typo!
  7. MightySashiman

It's in the thread
  8. MightySashiman

Post Oneplus Camera app on LineageOS 18.1

Oh wow I stand corrected, thanks!
  9. MightySashiman

Tried installing it (systemizing the camera apk (version on apkmirror: 6.2.67) to priv-app and installing normally the pictureprocessing app 5.8.54) on my Oneplus 6T with LineageOS 18.1 (Android 11) rooted, and the camera opens but silently-closes immediately :(
  10. MightySashiman

Post Oneplus Camera app on LineageOS 18.1

You are mistaken. The 6T has a dual camera set up. The first and main is a wide angle, the second is a 2x fixed lens. You can actually switch between cameras on the oneplus camera app (and you can check that by masking each camera with your finger) ; you cannot on the GCam mode which only talks...
  11. MightySashiman

Thread Oneplus Camera app on LineageOS 18.1

Hi, Is there a way to install and run OOS Camera app (the one that comes preinstalled in OOS) in LineageOS 18.1 ? I'm guessing it's not only about the camera apk itself but also about some parts of the sub-system / kernel which include appropriate drivers to the Camera sensor hardware. I...
  12. MightySashiman

Post [Guide]Installing Lineage

Hi there, I followed the guide and am using LOS 18.1 with NikGapps core (and the wizard plugin). All work flawlessly except a notorious and serious bug : when I phone call somebody by clicking on a contact's number, or even dialing numbers, there is no on-call screen display / phone icon in the...
  13. MightySashiman

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][11] LineageOS 18.1

Could users please feedback on camera app performance please (vs. OOS10 camera) ? Seems subpar camera is usually the issue with non-official roms because of ****ty proprietary hw drivers.
  14. MightySashiman

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][11] LineageOS 18.1

Doesn't flashing the custom rom to both slots defy the purpose of the double slot ? Flashing to slot A, making it active, booting / using it, if it happens to malfunction, switch to slot B, and use the previous OS as a fall back. Or am I completely out of the loop....