Recent content by mihailuican

1. M

Post Huawei P30 Pro Updates

Guyz, what I do not understand or agree is that no - a month - on EMUI 11 I am still on seecurity patch from January 1, which is NOT FORGIVABLE for Huawei, guilty of NOT PUSHING SECURITY PATCHES.
  2. M

Post [Guide] Flash APPROVED Firmwares on LOCKED BOOTLOADER with NO WIPE!

Then you can try it, but when I downgraded by HiSuite I lost all user data, so make sure you backup including apps and data plus system settings. It should be pretty much the same as downgrading by DLOAD method, so why not going directly the verified method. DLOAD to 161. All posts starting the...
  3. M

What rollback firmware options does HiSuite offer when you click go back?
  4. M

Post [ROM]EMUI 10.1 dload FW for Huawei P30 Pro updated on 03.12.2020

DLOAD with 161 not 150. It worked best for everybody. After dload to 161, without inserting SIM card yet, let it receive all OTA's. After no more OTA coming, then insert SIM and restore your last backup for internal docs, photos, music, apps and their data. Make sure when backup to backup apps...
  5. M

OTG adapter cable (cheap cable) + usb memory stick, or internal huawei memory card.
  6. M

Read the posts starting the last few days ago, this is a repetitive question, the only answer was to downgrade to 161 by DLOAD method (loose data, make backup first) then all OTA come, upto (finally) EMUI11.
  7. M

Post Huawei P30 Pro Updates

how do you uninstall system apps?
  8. M

My phone is set to English language and Romania region in settings. Support App of huawei is set to Romania country. VPN to Singapore - Jurong, and I tried maybe two times, took long time, from settings of support app make sure you clear cache, several times. If not helping, sorry for you, but I...
  9. M

Huawei LYA-L29C Emui 10.0.0.154(beta C432) BL unlocked is a DIFFERENT phone and firmware.
  10. M

Hello. Here is Romania, on VOG-L29 C431E23R2P5, EMUI 10.1.0.201 obtained as described several posts ago. This morning I checked for updates, regular mode, from settings - nothing. I opened Support App, where was registered as United Kingdom. Checked - nothing. I switched to native country...
  11. M

Otherways, the newest dload method is 179., here in the OP, for C431.
  12. M

Without knowing if good or bad, almost everyone (or most of us) used dload method to come down to 161, from which MOST got imediately by OTA 171, 191, 201 (some stuck there, including myself) and many got imediately EMUI11. Now you decide what you want.
  13. M

HUAWEI moved their files from teammt servers. This upgrade channel NOT valid anymore. We all wait for OTA.
  14. M

Guys, I keep hearing people on EMUI 11 asking about BATTERY DRAIN. I am not sure I want to update already, I want to WAIT. 201 has wonderful battery time...