• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by mike102409

1. M

Post Note 4 shipping updates

Is that from my Verizon page or the quick verizon check order status page?
  2. M

Post [ROM][JB] - Stock Root De-Odex - I535VRBLI5 (vzw leak)

Hi i recently got the verizon samsung s3 but i have not rooted it yet. i was wondering am i going to be able to get the hotspot feature and not be using the data on my plan? i want to be able to have that feature and how is the battery life on this rom? i had sprint and had the samsung s2 and...
  3. M

Post [ROM] JellyWiz [I535VRBLJ1] [RLS13] [11/10/12] By Incubus26jc

Hi i recently got the verizon samsung s3 but i have not rooted it yet. i was wondering am i going to be able to get the hotspot feature and not be using the data on my plan? i want to be able to have that feature and how is the battery life on this rom? i had sprint and had the samsung s2 and...
  4. M

Post [ROM] [4.1.2] Slim Bean-d2vzw - 3.1 [11-30-2012] [All languages]

5. M

Post [ROM][6/7/14] - CleanROM 8.2 -★| Clean! | Smooth! | Stable! | No Gimmicks! |★-

6. M

Post Extended battery 4500mah

Can you give me the link to the battery on ebay please? i would like to get one. Thank you.
  7. M

Post ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.2 | Floating Multiwindows! | Apr 20 r484 |★ ☆

Hi i just switched from sprint to verizon and got the samsung galaxy s3 and i would like to root it but if this phone is rooted and if the hotspot is hacked will i be able to use the hotspot with out using my data? I know with sprint i had the samsung galaxy epic 4g touch and it was rooted and...
  8. M

Post [ROM] [TeaM VeNuM] The Blu Kuban FL24 [Kuban Kernel\Odexed] (Updated 01-30-13)

Ok. But will i still be able to backup and everything and use rom update and auto install stuff from rom updater?
  9. M

Post [ROM] [TeaM VeNuM] The Blu Kuban FL24 [Kuban Kernel\Odexed] (Updated 01-30-13)

what is the kernal called? and will it mess up my phone if i downloaded the kernal? like my recovery and stuff? i am new to this. i have never downloaded a kernal.
  10. M

I always have full signal in my home because i am on the sprint air wave but when i am out of the house the signal floats and i get just the 5 dots and no bars. Why does that happen? I know that means i have no signal at that time.
  11. M

Hi i have just recently noticed a problem i am having. I have a sprint airwave in my house so i turned it off and this is when i notice this problem. When my sprint airwave is off and i am on 3g signal i get fc on system ui and apex fcs. I don't get really any signal outside. I don't know what...
  12. M

Hey guys i know this question is for totally a different form but i was wondering if one of you all could help me root my asus transformer prime tf201. i mean i rooted it but i don't know how to put recovery on it and a rom. if someone could help me i would greatly appreciate it. just pm me...
  13. M

Where is the new full ROM version? I don't see it. Do I need it if I am on the update? Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2