• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by mike_san

1. M

Post realme x2 pro bootloader corrupted

That's what I did with Auth-flash, even paid credits to revert back to ColorOS. Now I'm at C.29 with Realme UI 1.0 with Bootloader unlocked but not able to access to Booloader. At least I can use NFC and use the phone normally, only no root, no bootloader, no widevine.
  2. M

Post cannot enter fastboot mode

I'll join the club, this is the screen that I get: The phone works well, I can use it normally. But this happens after I unlocked bootloader, rooted, wanted to install Realme UI 2.0, phone didn't booted, so I wanted to go back to stock and lock it. Returned to C35, then wanted to lock it, but...
  3. M

Post Realme X2 Pro Root | RUI 1.0 | C.38 | Custom Recovery | Magisk Canary | SafetyNet Pass | FP

Is there a way to flash Custom recovery without Fastboot? Maybe using stock recovery?
  4. M

Post Softbrick? Not sure

Nope, still cant access to bootloader to lock it, it keeps rebooting even after using realme flash.
  5. M

Post [STOCK][FASTBOOT][CN|EU|IN] Fastboot Flashable Images For RealMe X2 Pro

I'm with bootloader unlocked but cannot access to bootloader, I get Chinese words that's displays 6 ~ 10, and reboots to system. Already tried with Auth-Flash, flashed Color OS, and still unable to access bootloader to lock it again.
  6. M

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-0][RMX1931]Official/Unofficial TWRP for Realme X2 Pro (Stable)

It is because I installed TWRP , Orange, Realme UI 2.0. Only that I wanted to go back to lock the bootloader, flashed C35, stock recovery booted fine, but after flashing stock C35 with TWRP, bootloader is having issues. Video: https://streamable.com/5j96c9 PD: I'm on Widevine L3
  7. M

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-0][RMX1931]Official/Unofficial TWRP for Realme X2 Pro (Stable)

It is unlocked, but cannot access to the bootloader for some reason.. I DO NOT have access to the bootloader, even though mine is unlocked.
  8. M

Is there a way to install it without having access to Bootloader?, I do have the bootloader unlocked and stock recovery, but for some reason after adb reboot bootloader, the phone flashes chinese words and reboots. I tried alot of oZip with stock recovery, but none of them fixed the bootloader
  9. M

Post Softbrick? Not sure

Installed RMX1931EX_11_A.09_200116_dfb212dd.ofp with Auth-Flash and MSMTool, you need to purchase credits 7$, use #3 MSMtool from Auth-fash and done :) bootloader locked and brand new phone. But bootloader was still unlocked, and not able to access bootloader via adb reboot bootloader. In-deph...
  10. M

Thread Softbrick? Not sure

Hi guys, thank you ahead for helping me. I've unlocked the bootloader successfully and installed TWRP and Rooted, but found some issues with Banking apps, PayPal, NFC, Google pay, so I decided to lock the bootloader again. Following the procedure by Jerry08 downloaded C35, installed via TWRP...
  11. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] Colt Os [ANDROID 10][TULIP][19.05.2020]

Awesome, thank you, keep up the good work!
  12. M

Post [ROM] [Gapps Lover Edition] [10.0] Havoc OS [TULIP] [07.05.2020]

As soon as you finish Google Assistant, it stops working for some reason.
  13. M

There was two internal SD that had no format, I just erased them and everything started working. Can you please try and record a video? mine is without audio, seems the microphone is not working while recording or while trying to send a voice message via Whatsapp.
  14. M

I've a few issues, with this Rom, I just did a clean flash and have Orange fox recovery installed, the internal storage works fine, since I'm able to install apps, but I cannot download anything from Google Chrome or Whatsapp files/videos cannot be downloaded due to "Limit Storage". File Manager...