• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by mikebeecham

1. M

Post [ROM][ICS][IML74K] teamhacksung's CM9 ALPHA for Galaxy S (BUILD 17) BUG REPORTS ONLY

@FadeFx OK...tell you what. Why not review your response and see if you wern't just a tad over dramatic with the 'wtf do you mean?' There's a good boy! I understand that you can get notification control through CM Settings, but it's different in appearance to the one that is available on the...
  2. M

Post [ROM][ICS][IML74K] teamhacksung's CM9 ALPHA for Galaxy S (BUILD 17) BUG REPORTS ONLY

I know I'm a bit slow on the uptake, but I've only just seen a Galaxy Nexus working. I was shown the notification panel power controls and fell in love immediately. Are there any plans to implement this into cm9? Thanks.
  3. M

Any reason why the latest version of Music.apk has not been included in ICS? It's been designing to look like ICS, and have the ability to hook up to Google Music Beta. Will this be included soon?
  4. M

Has anyone noticed a massive drain on the battery? I've just started charging it again this evening. Screen was a big hitter, but News and Weather was taking 23%. Can this be disabled?
  5. M

Post [ROM][ICS][IML74K] teamhacksung's CM9 ALPHA for Captivate (BUILD 17)

Thanks mate...will dig into settings to find out how
  6. M

Post [ROM][ICS][IML74K] teamhacksung's CM9 ALPHA for Captivate (BUILD 17)

Is anyone noticing a massive battery drain? I've charged my phone twice since installing. I notice that the News and Weather app has taken 21 percent. Can I stop this running somehow?
  7. M

just thought that I would mention that after flashing build 4, I then flashed gapps5.1. On reboot it turns out that my network icons are showing blue again. Coincidence?
  8. M

Installed on Build 3, now on Build 4...can confirm the issue with the data connections not turning blue. Dont think my connections are messed up...just dont think they turn blue.
  9. M

Thread New Podcast App project

Hi guys... I'm currently working on a new podcast app. I'm a graphic designer so am able to do all of the artwork, but will need a coder to make the magic happen! If there's anyone out there who can help, or at least advise whether my artwork is possible, then please hit me up on my email...
  10. M

Post [ROM]01/05/2011 CM7 android 2.3.4

You should only be able to charge to around 95% as a security feature to protect the life of the battery. Samsung hack the software to show 100% when actually you've only charged to 95 or 96%. If anything CM7 needs to incorporate the same hack!
  11. M

Hi guys, Very well done on the latest build. It's working very very well for me. There seems to be a slight aesthetic issue that I wanted to mention. I might be able to solve, but dont know where to start with accessing files, etc. When you pull down the notification bar, you will see the...
  12. M

As far as I can tell the colour temperature has been changed to a warmer colour. Whilst the change is a little odd at the moment, I believe that it's made the colours a lot cleaner and more realistic...especially greens. Let's be honest here, not many people like change at the best of the...
  13. M

Loving CM7 so far..been running it 48 hours and am now on the latest update (20110302). Can I ask a couple of questions though: 1) I notice that my battery percentage seems to jump around a fair bit. Last night I was at 7%, so I put it on charge. I put the phone to sleep, woke it back up and...
  14. M

Lol.. .I never noticed it before.
  15. M

Just applied the update, but I see nothing different at boot stage. What should I be looking for?