• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mikeo1313

1. M

Post [ROM][Sprint] ViperOne 9.0.0 • Tweaks, HUB, Themes, Icons, OTAs and more

IMO its ViperOne I had to re-flash stock rom from nandroid backup (stock ota hboot 1.61 lollipop 5.0.2) because viperone 9 on sprint m7 didn't have any audio for calls. If its working for everyone else, I guess (unless mistaken) that my downgrading the radio to 1.00.20.0315_1.29.651.7 while...
  2. M

Post [Q] How to root Lenovo S939 and install CWM Recovery

factory kitkat Yesterday I buy new s939 and had to change factory Indonesian language to english. out of box factory Specs: android 4.4.2 Baseband version MOLY.WR8.W1 315.MD.WG.MP.V34, 2014/02/24 14:43 Build number VIBEUI_V1.5_1419_5_ST_S939 I tried genius, vroot/iroot, framaroot, genius...
  3. M

Thread [Q] RDC type app to access remote Android platform

There is a RDC app for android to access Windows. I want the level of remote control efficiency & level of control RDC does in the case of accessing windows desktops BUT for accessing and controlling Android. The VNC Android clients are ok but would like something that transmits the click and...
  4. M

Post [NDK App and Java App] Working on a new VNC Server V1.86

having trouble sending Escape,F1, F6, Menu, Pg-Up & END key to remote android using this keyboard https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard&hl=en so I uninstalled it, anyone have anything else that works so that I can send at least the "back" key and click &...
  5. M

Post VNC or remote w volume and drag

this vnc server allows volume up and down, works http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1476648 having trouble sending Escape,F1, F6, Menu, Pg-Up & END key to remote android using this keyboard https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard&hl=en so I...
  6. M

Thread VNC or remote w volume and drag

I've been using a vnc viewer and droid vnc server using an s4 to remotely control an s1 galaxy I'm using as an audio player in another room. Problem is I can't click and drag the cursor, the screen doesn't perfectly size to the s4 vnc view screen and I can't send a volume up or down command...
  7. M

Post s4 to pc media pause / play

found this. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=name.pilgr.android.picat
  8. M

Thread s4 to pc media pause / play

How can I send a pause or play or any other keystroke commands to my PC from my s4 Android, any ideas?? Please exclude the possible use of VNC.
  9. M

Thread p2p transfer folder directly from s4 to an android or iphone

What's the best way / options to transfer 500mb folder from an S4 galaxy to another Android or iphone?
  10. M

Thread share gallery photos

I just got a used s4 and the previous owner needs me to send them the gallery photos on the phone. I know I can put them on my computer, zip and email them but how can I package them so they sync or install on their current android phone's gallery either via a tool or their Google account...
  11. M

Thread phone and sim contact selection export

I just got a used s4 that has a ton of various contact types, google, sim, phone. The previous owner of the phone needs the the sim and phone contacts and I would like to export them to a file without having to select them one by one.
  12. M

Thread locked in Flight mode after media scan

On random occasion, all things being equal, the phone works perfectly for a couple days then on some other days it boots up, gets signal as normal (signal bars, voice mail indicator & 3g arrows show) then immediately after the 1st media scan, radio icons disappear (signal bars, voice mail...
  13. M

Post [APP] Call Master - feedback please - CALL/SMS/MMS BLOCKER

I get calls via sip client called zoiper via data, besides traditional cellular number. Will the filter apply rules to both dialers (incoming sip & sim)?
  14. M

Thread android inet radio while overseas

I ran across a post here that shows you how to use pandora outside of the US. Currently I'm out of the US and want a streaming radio app / svc I can use and imagine if pandora blocks outside US use others likely do the same not to mention I'm pretty sure having to use a proxy will be taxing on...