• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by mikep1993

1. mikep1993

Thread [GAME][PUZZLE][4.+] Numbers - The perfect puzzle game for everyone

Hy there. It's long since i did my last post here Today i announce my new small puzzle game Numbers. It's a complete overhaul of my previous app called Zuzzle. I put lots of hard work and many time in it to make it as perfect as possible. I also had a beta and alpha testing phase over...
  2. mikep1993

Post [ROM][HAMMERHEAD][Marshmallow 6.0.1]Cataclysm for Nexus 5[Jan 05 - Stable]

Remember that issue? I was able to find the cause of this "bug" ;P I'm feeling really stupid now... It was the wallpaper i had set, somehow it must have got resized through the new version or the flashing. The simple fix was to set the wallpaper again :P
  3. mikep1993

Yeah it's really strange. Tried to restart a few times, set GEL as default, ... nothing helps. Even tried to wipe system/cache x2/dalvik and reflash the rom. ^^
  4. mikep1993

I use the Action Launcher Pro which is KitKat compatible. But it's not Launcher related because it's black with GEL too! Yeah the buttons are there. Back/Home/TaskManager but the background isn't transparent like it was with older versions of this rom.
  5. mikep1993

I flashed the latest update and now my navbar is always Black. Anyone else with this issue? Any hints how to fix this ? It really looks strange with the black bar now as i've used the transparent nav-bar all the time
  6. mikep1993

Post [ROM][4.4.3] CyanogenMod 11 for HTC One S

deleted
  7. mikep1993

With the newest update my Navbar isn't transparent anymore. Any idea how to get the transparent bar back? Sorry if it was asked already. Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  8. mikep1993

Post [ICONS][XXHDPI] Tundem Icon Packs HD - 7 Packs [21/10/13][NOVA][APEX][ADW][MORE..]

Thanks! Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  9. mikep1993

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL NIGHTLIES][M7UL][KK4.4.2] Omni [19.02.2014]

I'm sure you can also use Superuser from koush. If i'm right there are just the required binaries not included. Here's the link to the play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.superuser&hl=de He has also an flashable zip available. ->...
  10. mikep1993

Post [ICONS][XXHDPI] Tundem Icon Packs HD - 7 Packs [21/10/13][NOVA][APEX][ADW][MORE..]

Beta available with new app Hello @ all. I've just published a beta of all my themes with a new app and improved launcher support. For those interested join the community and get beta-tester: https://plus.google.com/communities/102197310343158138380 And after that enter as beta tester by...
  11. mikep1993

2 more icons added! Once again please wait while Google's servers are syncing Blurred Circled Icons HD v0.0.1 | 27/09/13 play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tundem.blurconscircled // Blurred Circled Icons Light HD v0.0.1 | 27/09/13...
  12. mikep1993

2 new icon packs! :) Please wait while Google's servers sync! // Circlons HD v0.0.1 | 17/09/13 play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tundem.circlons // Circlons r2 HD v0.0.1 | 17/09/13 play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tundem.circlons.r2
  13. mikep1993

Post [ICONS][XXHDPI][XHDPI][HDPI] HoloCons HD [1441+][12/09/13][NOVA][APEX][ADW][MORE..]

All updates will get posted in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2442199 Please subscribe it or fave it. Cheers!