Recent content by mikeprius

1. mikeprius

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

For the notification I just disabled notifications in android for the app. Music and YouTube are working well. Cannot download music via yt music but I have unlimited streaming and wifi so I just added it to a Playlist instead ?
  2. mikeprius

Using new android 11 on pixel. Downloaded manager and installed it. When opening the app it auto shutdowns. Anyone else having this issue? No problems on Android 10 prior
  3. mikeprius

Post [APK][MOD] Tubi TV - Free Movies & TV (Ad-Free)

HI do you still update this? I use the app quite a bit and like that it has no ads. ?
  4. mikeprius

Post Why did you choose the Pixel 4 over the Pixel 4 XL?

I think the Pixel 2 with the thin front facing speakers and size/weight was perfect. I wish they would model all future phones after it. The dimensions and front facing speakers were perfect.
  5. mikeprius

Hey what's up ? Sorry for some reason I didn't see this notification until now. Hopefully your wife likes the Pixel 4. I have had the phone now for about 8 months. The camera from Pixel 1,2,3,4 has been "slightly" better each time, but I think unless you really scrutinize the pictures, they are...
  6. mikeprius

When I'm watching in the app in my phone I don't notice any ads however when I use the app to Chrome cast I see ads. Anyone else getting this?
  7. mikeprius

Post Overall love

Got the new Pixel 4 Pros: -Display and flashing is gone from the Pixel 3 -Buzzing earpiece is finally gone and sound is clear Cons: -No fingerprint reader. Face unlock is a hit or miss -under speakers, instead of front facing -phone is slightly larger and heavier than pixel 3...
  8. mikeprius

I got the pixel 4 b/c I actually dont like large phones. Everyone wants the biggest phone and I had the old schoo, Nexus 6 back in the day and it was too large and too heavy. In fact, I am not happy that the pixel 4 is heavier than the 3 and slightly larger, but it is the best "smaller" phone...
  9. mikeprius

Post [TOOL][HOW-TO] [Nexus 5X] Bootloop of Death (BLOD) Workaround [Flashable Zip]

Thanks for the info. I did try butterfly awhile back. My phone stalled at the "Google" logo, it did not go beyond that. On your circumstance is this what occurred ? Also even though the big cores are disabled, is this a permanent fix or will it eventually become a permanent brick ? I'd have to...
  10. mikeprius

Post [TOOL][HOW-TO] [Nexus 5X] Bootloop of Death (BLOD) Workaround [Flashable Zip]

Just got hit with the BLOD with my 5x. Had it since 2016 so almost 3 years. I am assuming the fix on the #1 post cuts a few cores ? The issue was towards the end the phone moved really slow as it was, so if I were to do this it may almost become too laggy. I also had no idea SuperSU was dead...
  11. mikeprius

Post Android 10 sept update?

Wifi is having problems now. Says captive portal login keeps stopping
  12. mikeprius

Post Android 10 issues/bugs

It's not as reliable. For some reason even though I have registered 5 fingers, there is one finger that despite it registering properly, it does not unlock properly.
  13. mikeprius

Having a lot of freezing between toggling apps. Makes me wonder if there's a problem with ram management
  14. mikeprius

Gotten at least 3 random reboots since taking. Anyone else getting periodic recent app switching freezing or random reboots?
  15. mikeprius

Had no issue with sensors but am stock unrooted since the phone was purchased. From that link it appears it may be a rooting issue. I'm surprised that that it didn't go away though after wiping and reflashing stock images and relocking the bootloader