Recent content by mikeyxda

1. mikeyxda

Post [ROM] MeanPop v2.15 | Apr 20 | LVY47H 5.1 | All Carriers | LED w/clr/blink | prox.fix

Just wanted to stop by and say that I'll likely have to skip the 5.1.1 update but I will make an update on the next release. Some devs are of the opinion that the 5.1.x updates are largely transitional and that the next update will likely be a more significant update. In any case, I got myself...
  2. mikeyxda

Post [ROM] MeanPop v2.15 | Apr 20 | LVY47H 5.1 | All Carriers | LED w/clr/blink | prox.fix

Just checking in here. Been watching for the official 5.1.1 update but not having one means I've been able to spend more time on my job. I needed it because times are tough and these updates take a lot of time from my regular job. I suspect the Google 5.1.1 update will already have the WiFi...
  3. mikeyxda

You could put it on DropBox or Google Drive and PM me the link. Mike
  4. mikeyxda

I don't get the problem and AFAIK others aren't either, so it might be best to post a logcat or the section of the logcat that shows the Hangouts crash. That would probably point to the problem. Right now I'm just trying to get ahead on my regular job so I'll be ready when Google finally drops...
  5. mikeyxda

Post [MOD][FIX] Mar. 31 | Fix Proximity Sensor on any 5.1 ROM

I've been on many calls over an hour and have never experienced the problem. I think there's just a variation in sensitivity among these sensors. It's also possible that the sensor gets more sensitive when it heats up: like it might during a longer call. The fix here makes it less sensitive...
  6. mikeyxda

Saw that. No help to us unfortunately. Not sure what the holdup is with our Nexus 6. I wonder if they're trying to work in the proximity fix before releasing LMY47V for the N6? Mike
  7. mikeyxda

If this fix doesn't correct the problem, it's possible that Google's fix won't correct it either but we'll have to wait and see. It looks like the fix works for 95%+ of the people with the problem and I always wonder if the few percent who still have a problem after the fix have an actual...
  8. mikeyxda

Post [ROM][3/21/15] - CleanROM 2.2 -★| 5.1 LMY47M | Aroma! | Clean! | Super Stable! |★-

+1 JoelDroid Deodexer is the most complete and easiest but because the current oat2dex.jar is not 100%, each base has to be evaluated individually for deodexing errors (and there will always be some). For that reason, you can't just deodex and go. Some files have to be decompiled and examined...
  9. mikeyxda

Glad you like it! Donate link works when I try it. Maybe it was a momentary glitch? Mike
  10. mikeyxda

Post [ROM][3/21/15] - CleanROM 2.2 -★| 5.1 LMY47M | Aroma! | Clean! | Super Stable! |★-

Lol. Rock slowly my friend. We'll kill this one when it comes out. I check those factory images probably 10x a day. Based on the build date, I gotta think it's gonna be any day now. Hopefully they've fixed that prox sensor issue too and we won't need that patch. We'll see. Mike
  11. mikeyxda

Sounds like you need to flash TWRP recovery from fastboot. If you search the forum, there should be a thread on how to flash TWRP. Mike
  12. mikeyxda

I'll add a toggle in the next version but it won't be until Google releases LMY47V since I don't want to do it twice. I'm betting on Google releasing LMY47V by the end of this week. Mike
  13. mikeyxda

Nothing official yet but I believe AOSP was updated and based on the build date and Google's typical release schedule, my prediction is that LMY47V will be released this week to the factory images. If we had a poll, I'd guess today or tomorrow. :) Mike
  14. mikeyxda

Glad to see you are on the mend! Save some of those pain pills for when LMY47V comes out! ;) I already miss our late night hangouts churning through new versions. Here's to a speedy recovery! :good: Mike
  15. mikeyxda

I probably didn't reply to the best post, but I thought your post indicated that you also still saw the MeanWake wakelock after turning off native LED. I didn't get that you might not have been turning it off: thought you were. In any case, if you set NATIVELED="false" in /data/meanpop.opt...