Recent content by mikiton

1. M

Post [Clockworkmod] [KERNEL] [GT-S5300] vM00CWM/vM00Kernel

What's CWM? Hi all! Sorry for my enormous ignorance, but what is CWM? Thanks!
  2. M

Post [ Theme.Windroid - The Final ]******** HTC SENSE 3.0********

Yeah... no way to see pics loading...
  3. M

Post ▌brainmaster´s Guide for Android and Android Builds for Acer NeoTouch▐

Brain's ROM & Android? Hi everybody! I've the last ROM by Brainmaster but i'm seriously thinking of going for Android! Is it possible to have both working or does Android reset the whole system? Thanks
  4. M

Post Toggle switches & Notification icons

Hi curtin, you mean to set the inner square completely transparent? Let me see...
  5. M

Post Toggle switches & Notification icons

My simple switches This is my little contribution to switches design.
  6. M

Thread [Q] [APP REQUEST] Ortho-type application

Hello everybody! Does anybody know this java-based application for iPhone? (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mkoser/2969134601/). Is there anybody out there which is able to make an application for WM 6.5+ with this applet? I only found these links over the internet...
  7. M

Thread [Q] [APP REQUEST] Ortho-type app for WM 6.5.*

Hello everybody! Does anybody know this java-based application for iPhone? (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mkoser/2969134601/). Is there anybody out there which is able to make an application for WM 6.5+ with this applet? I only found these links over the internet...
  8. M

Post ◄ ▌ brainmaster´s Open BETA Test - MANILA ROM WWE Version 1.2.6▐ ►

Comm Manager Hi Arto! I personally would prefer the Acer Comm Manager to be present, as far as it sometimes resolves many wi-fi crashing episodes. Thanks M.
  9. M

Post [CUSTOM ROM] Arto's Sense 4.0 WWE BETA

In my opinion, it is better to wait in order to have the latest Manila version, with all fixes. Arto's 3.9.2 works fine and could replace the new one for a little bit more! (italian ROM are always welcome!)
  10. M

2 buttons more? I would be so glad if you'll teach me how, besides the fact that just to reach that screen is not so "immediate" as one could expect just to add an e-mail account or a phone number to a contact. Thanks M.
  11. M

Post Post your S200 screens !

Is this the Windroid v3 waves theme? How did you set the upper bar transparent?
  12. M

@Arto: Hi Arto! I look forward to try your 4.0 ROM. Are you going to implement the contacts editing mode like it was in 3.6? (see my post http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=9225135&postcount=225 for details). It was very immediate and simple to use, instead of the one in 3.9.2...
  13. M

Hi Arto, I was waiting for a new release, but I will wait till the version 4 will be ready! If I can suggest something: for the new release it would be very good if you'll open a new thread, as this one contains hundred of pages! M.