• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mikko3024

1. M

Post [ROM][android-11.0][dumplng] ArrowOS 11.0

I am also encountering the same issue on the June 12 build.
  2. M

Post [11.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Oneplus 5 & 5T

As shared by @T1mb3 over the telegram group, the front camera issue with camera API1 now has a fix. Also mentioned was that the fix seems to fix the shutter lag. https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_msm8998-common/+/311484/ The patch set is currently merged and is...
  3. M

Just an update regarding the camera issue. Member (speaker killer) over the telegram group suggested adding persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled=0 to build.prop. This seems to fix the issue with the ING and Open Camera apps when accessing the front camera. Side Note: It seems that the...
  4. M

Update 1: Workaround Update 2: Fix -------------------------------------- Original Post: Hi, I'm encountering crashes for some apps that seem to be using Camera API1. I'm using a banking app: ING Philippines' app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ing.asia.mobile) and the app...
  5. M

Post [MODULE] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, prop edits, and more - v6.0.2

Request to add: Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus TB-8704F Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus TB-8704F (8.1.0):Lenovo:Lenovo TB-8704F=Lenovo/TB-8704F/TB-8704F:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.019/8704F_S001018_191009_ROW:user/release-keys__2019-08-05 Thank you.
  6. M

Post [APP][ICS][CM9][JB][CM10] Modified Mms.apk With Next Line (Enter Button) Support

This mod has been outdated by the current cyanogenmod releases. You can always try grabbing an Mms.apk from a CM10.1 ROM and put it in your /system/app folder, set proper permissions and it should work. If you experience some errors, try a reboot, verify permissions, and/or clear data for your...
  7. M

Post [APP][ICS][CM9][JB][CM10] Modified Mms.apk With Next Line (Enter Button) Support

Update: If you are on a Jelly Bean ROM and would want the same feature as this mod but use a different version of the Mms.apk (i.e. and updated version, etc.) you can try my modified LatinIME.apk here: [APP][MOD][JB][CM10] Modified LatinIME.apk for Mms Newlines & Tablet Number Mod. It will allow...
  8. M

Post [Q] modding question

have you performed: java -jar apktool.jar if framework-res.apk if that doesn't work, try a newer version of apktool.jar perhaps.. last time I checked was v1.5.0 by iBotPeaches.
  9. M

Post [APP][MOD][JB][CM10] Modified LatinIME.apk for Mms Newlines & Tablet Number Mod

Uploaded fixed update.zip I'll try to submit the patch. I'm new to using git and gerrit. Can't wrap my head around it yet. :D Edit: From here: http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/22318/ seems like it is already in cm10 but it applies only to 10in tablets.
  10. M

Post [APP][MOD][JB][CM10] Modified LatinIME.apk for Mms Newlines & Tablet Number Mod

Seems like the update.zip is broken.. nobody reported this. I'll try to provide a good one but it may take sometime as my ISP is acting weird lately. I keep getting frequent disconnections and result in a corrupted upload. The d-h.st site is down too. You can use the adb method for the mean...
  11. M

Thread Number Shortcuts on JB AOSP Keyboard

I've modified the Jelly Bean AOSP keyboard to enable the number shortcuts on the first row of the keyboard. Preview Go to [APP][MOD][JB][CM10] Modified LatinIME.apk for Mms Newlines & Tablet Number Mod in the General Android Apps and Games forum for the instructions. :)
  12. M

Updated first post. Version 1.1 - 20120915 - Tablet Mod - Enable number input shortcut on sw600dp and sw768dp screens. Note: The new mod only adds the tablet mod to the LatinIME. No need to update if you are using a phone.
  13. M

Thread [APP][MOD][JB][CM10] Modified LatinIME.apk for Mms Newlines & Tablet Number Mod

Features: Mms Carriage Returns Want to insert new lines in a SMS or MMS but still use the AOSP keyboard? and still run a modified Mms.apk? I've modified the LatinIME.apk from JB/CM10 to show the Carriage Return button when composing an SMS/MMS thru the stock Mms.apk and still retain the...
  14. M

I'm making a mod for it. The new LatinIME is way different from the ICS/CM9 version. I'll post it when done. After modding, the modified LatinIME would render this thread useles (at least for JB/CM10 users).. lol For those requesting a CM10 Mms.apk mod, you can use this coming LatinIME mod...