Recent content by miko12312

1. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][sunfish] LineageOS 18.1

When flashing ,flash rom go into advanced settings ,reboot to recovery,flash gapps ,at 47% a prompt will come up about signature verification click yes , and reboot device should boot only so far one gapps will work I believe mind the gapps
  2. M

your using the wrong gapps and your flashing incorrect
  3. M

Saftynet is the verification of a certified device when using gapps and root even without root the ROM will not pass ,meaning many apps will be in usable ,there should be a fix soon as may update coming up hopefully ,somehow I'm certified using universal saftynet fix but still fails saftynet...
  4. M

Post Flashed Pixel 4a with Pixel 5 image by mistake

Find a way to convert the image to a different format ext-4 can't remember off the top of my head ,extract using # on 7zip command
  5. M

Yes it's stock with adb commands in download page ,only issue saftynet is not passing right now if you root
  6. M

Best lightest ROM out ,also can istall google camera better than stock there are happy and updates are nightlies ,also comes with recovery no TWRP for pixel 4a
  7. M

It's a pixel 4a that is the files for it latest April update files ,and it's a small file because it just has partition layouts ,I believe the super_empty is a different format I believe ex-fat 2 i
  8. M

I am unsure first time I've used the program but there is a one called emmc software download that seems useful , also the files need are in super_empty.img , if you can find a way to extract it ,it will have the files needed to fix it , I already got my replacement device so I can not test...
  9. M

If you can get a donor device and place the phone in download mode you should be able to extract and pull the data and files to fix the phone , all it takes is the mdm file which just creates the partitions ,and the qpst program from qualcomm
  10. M

I believe the file is in the super_empty.img ,which can't be extracted or viewed ,check pixal 4a guides I have a post with info and pictures and files of imgs extracted there ,I sent my phone back for rreplacement
  11. M

Post how to unbrick a pixel 4a anyone need help

files needed to repair phone, anyone able to extract or have files RAM file (MPRGXXXX.mbn), e.g: MPRG8916.mbn Boot file (XXXX_msimage.mbn), e.g: 8916_msimage.mbn
  12. M

Any Ideas Why Its Failing , says sahari protocal failed
  13. M

i have been able to find a working qualcomm driver is there anyway to edl or msm file for the pixel 4a to fix this, now that the phone is being read properly it should be able to take commands as it is reconized as a modem driver or port
  14. M

it wont work , that is what caused the issue, there is no adb or fasboot commands as the phone has nothing to load or read, it was flashing the official latest stock firmware using the flash-all.bat, then after the first rebbot and waiting for devices it goes to a black screen and shows what i...