• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by miksly

1. M

Post Xiaomi programmed obsolescence on battery

because it's not simply to open...
  2. M

in whitch way i can hide this booring message on home?
  3. M

Hi! Hi had 12.5 for 1 week. my battery was 100% on morning and 1% at 17:00 ! so, i install 11.0.9.0 and i charge on morning and it arrive at 1% on morning of next day! i don't understand what is the battery drainer app. but i remain on 11.
  4. M

Thread Can i put with fastboot the CN ROM V12.5.3.0.RFACNXM in my EEU rom?

Can i put with fastboot the CN ROM V12.5.3.0.RFACNXM in my EEU mi 9? There are problem about?
  5. M

Thread Battery STATS reset without root, it's possible?

Hello! there is some way to do that? thanks!
  6. M

Post Where i can Find Guide to Downgrade MIUI 12 to MIUI 11 ?

Ok! i have understand all. i have install the official MIUI10 with xiaomi tool. Unlock Bootloader, i have install TWRP and PIXEL EXPERIENCE... now i know the step. Now i reinstall the official 12.0.5.0.QFAEUXM and i wait the new version with android 11. For you, it's convenient install a...
  7. M

Thread Best battery save Rom in 2021 ti choose

I Asl only a think... whats the best battery save custom Rom for you? I come from official 12 MIUI but i cant arrive at 12 hours . I want load a custom Rom... Can It help me? What?
  8. M

Ok! I have unlock bootloader immediatly with Xiaomi software. The install MIUI 10 android 9. I Need the best battery performance. Is MIUI 10 what i search?
  9. M

thanks a lot but i dont understand EDL mode and ARB first before u downgrading.... im sorry. whats the best way to unlock bootloader?
  10. M

Thread Where i can Find Guide to Downgrade MIUI 12 to MIUI 11 ?

Hi EveryAll! i need this guide but i can't find it! i want check if my battery drain it's MIUI 12 reason or not. Thanks a loT!
  11. M

Post [ROMs][TREBLE] OpenKirin AOSP Collection

I have make a slowmotion video with last open kirin project for emui8. But gallery app cant do the possibility to reproduce and manage video to reproduce it slowly. Its possible to reproduce slowmotion video like original emui?
  12. M

Post FRP Unlock?!

i need do UNLOCK FRP but on OREO i cant find setting UNLOCK OEM... EDIT: sorry i read now "Chinese Brands dont have FRP." so i can install directly OPENKIRIN rom without FRP check . My bootloader is unlock
  13. M

Post Rebrand-Update-Tool-HWOTA7-P9-EVA

i download it from APKpure site or APKMIRROR site...
  14. M

EMUI 8 it's very better of 5. Android 8 have less consuption about battery. it's more responsive and have many funcionality. im really impressed for example for maps in windows when arrive an whatspp message. really good. thank you i willnot do the root process. for me it's ok now.
  15. M

Oh yes thats all right... my question was, if i have b540, and i need to reset to factory into b540 (OREO) i need to reflash the faceunlock and network patch? i have EVA-b540-EMUI-RECOVERY_RAMDIS.img instead.... thanks a lot i dont think i put on the OPENKIRIN because im afraid something will...