M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory About

• ehi ciao miky senti ti volevo chiedere ho flesciato il mio htc p3450 con la tua ultima rom che devo dire funziona molto bene complimenti!!!!! Ti volevo chiedere se c'e un modo per cambiare lo skin del touch flo che mi sono gia stancato con quello che c'e fammi sapere!!! saluti
    hey miky can u please send me packages.txt which must be taken from baserom.and also list of those which can i add from the other source..coz i messed up with rom everytime i want to change packages.....
    plz
    Sure your package are right for visual kitchen?
    maybe are module in them, if you didn't converted them with EXT PAckages rebuilder modules fixed you could get troubles.
    check for structure:
    .package name folder
    ...lang (folder)
    .......app.reg
    .......app.dat
    ...files (folder)
    .......files
    .......module folder
    .............S000?
    .............imageinfo.txt
    ...app.dat (this is initflashes files)
    ...app.reg (this is registry files)

Try to rebuild them.
    voilllaaaa...
    it is done:):)
    i have finally now my own rom..
    thank u so much for your effort..
    last thing is which type of the packages in the ext folder?coz i tried some packages made for visual kitchen which i had made for my gene in the past..
    i can see them in my rom..but when i click on them like rescoexplorer it ask me ..dll is untisted continue?yes or no
    after 10 times of clicking yes it appears in the svreen..so plz advice me on this..
    al r cleaned of_skip files but no help..
    last thing if you can help me by providing your base rom kitchen for only 6.1 plz...if u can
    bro i redwnld your kitchen but still the sane problem of kitchen_build_.bat file...
    i also disable antivirus but of no help...
    hey r u using mega manilla 2d?can you provide me the cab.that i want to cook in my rom...
    hey r u using mega manilla 2d?can you provide me the cab.that i want to cook in my rom...
    Thanks for all the help
    Will you please mind uploading all of your new ROM's without manila and
    PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE TOTAL COMMANDER (NEW ONE) THE VERSION THAT ONLY dsixda HAS POSTED IN HIS LATEST ROM

regards
    Ciao Miky, una domanda(ho un po' di confusione): la tua ultima ROM 23088 per quale telefono va bene? Posso installarla su un HTC Touch Pro? perchè hai sospeso il download?
    Grazie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…