Recent content by MinimalDroid

1. M

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] OrangeFox for tucana [R11.1]

I would like to and if restore of backups work... Thank you for this great recovery.
  2. M

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][tucana]Official/Unofficial TWRP Xiaomi Mi Note 10/CC9 Pro(Stable)

So no one ever did a full recovery of a backup taken with TWRP?
  3. M

Post [ROM][12L][OFFICIAL][tucana] CipherOS-3.8-NOVA

Oh no what happened?? Hope you return soon!! :cry::cry::cry:
  4. M

When talking over BT I can't really adjust volume with the hardware keys. BT audio volume for music works fine. Maybe a point to look into, too.
  5. M

Just a question about hands free talking mode. People sometimes complain that they get an echo of their own voice. They never complained with stock rom. Maybe its not ROM related, but just wanted to know if you guys experience the same or not.
  6. M

Did you compare battery stats with newest build? For me its bettee than previous build. Is there a way to disable digital wellbeing completely? I don't really use it ...
  7. M

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] OrangeFox for tucana [R11.1]

Does this recovery backup persist partition? Is it possible to flash linage based roms? Does the recovery of full nandroid backup work? With twrp I got issues after recovery ...
  8. M

Yesterday I used the phone until about 11pm. Then today morning display won't turn on. So I had to press power button for about 10sec and after reboot everything was fine. The logs don't show anything because the last entries are from around 9:30 pm. This never happend before. Just want to report.
  9. M

Believe me you don't want to go back!
  10. M

Yesterday I could reproduce this everytime. Now with adb and logcat enabled I can't ... Maybe it healed itself magically :D
  11. M

Post [APP][8.0+] [OPEN SOURCE] [ROOT] Neo Backup - Apps and data backup tool for Android.

Does it not run at all from F-Droid? I had no problem installing the latest version from F-Droid ...
  12. M

Post [APP][8.0+] [OPEN SOURCE] [ROOT] Neo Backup - Apps and data backup tool for Android.

Maybe you have huge amount of data e.g. in Chat apps backuped aswell?
  13. M

I just found one small bug :P When you use the profile switch from the dropdown quicklinks then the System UI crashes. I have a profile for sleep with flightmode on and GPS, WLAN, BT off. And another one for home with flightmode off, WLAN, BT, on. When I toggle between these then it crashes.
  14. M

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][tucana]Official/Unofficial TWRP Xiaomi Mi Note 10/CC9 Pro(Stable)

I am using alibei version of TWRP ( https://mi-note-10.eu/builds/twrp/ ) because he said it its able to backup persist, too. Backup works fine, but as soon as I do a recovery of the backup, the phone stucks in "Phone is staring ..." after the boot screen. Does this version also have the same...
  15. M

Did anyone ever recovered a nandroid backup with TWRP without stucking in "Phone is starting ..." screen? If yes which partitions need to be backuped? If not, which tool to do a full backup ? :) Thanks